Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
On Van Persie:

The fact Manchester City also had their eyes on him adds piquancy, with Mancini's assertion that Van Persie is the difference this season hard to dispute at the moment. "I wasn't aware of the City thing until he told me himself that he'd turned them down," Ferguson said. "I did know that Juventus had made a massive offer to the boy and I thought they were a bigger threat, but fortunately he came to us."
With Van Persie, we would have been unstoppable.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,828
    2013 started well for me with Peluso...I got you Nando...telling you about the negos for LL and DD... Ciro and Manolo options...U-17-16-etc players, telling we'll go for Sanchez next season, what more do you want? Just give me the Guru awards for eternity. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    2013 started well for me with Peluso...I got you Nando...telling you about the negos for LL and DD... Ciro and Manolo options...U-17-16-etc players, telling we'll go for Sanchez next season, what more do you want? Just give me the Guru awards for eternity. :D
    You actually deserve it even with your Milito and Berbatov

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    None the less Lyon don't sell on the cheap so whatever the price may be anything over the 20m's is outrageous. Iv seen his stats, they seem good but I haven't seen him play so I can't give a concrete number but if I have to guess ill say anything over 15m I wouldn't bother. Am I wrong on this number?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)