Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You'll see. He had a huge impact last season when he came, remember that he had not played a single competitive minute in the entire first half of the season. THis season he's had time on the pitch and will do great things if we loan him for another 6 months.

WE shouldn't bring in a youth player now, because they all seem quite promising - and more importantly are getting valuable minutes week in and week out at their respective clubs. If we can't get Drogs or Lisandro, Borriello seems to be the obvious choice. He's cheap, knows the system, provides something we actually lack (the constant presence of a striker in the box) and is hot as coals.
Cronios > Nzoric

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe his own ego says so, but he will never come even close to that.
Potential marks what he can be - using hard work and proffesionalism - Balotelli clearly lacks proffesionalism and I dont see him as the hardest of workers so will he be as good as Cavani?! Not with that attitude!
BUT he can change with time and given the fact that the current Balotelli isnt such a bad player right now I`d say he is worth the chance!
Will he ever change his attitude?! Who knows?! It doesnt seem to happen today or tomorrow but who knows... Cassano was aweful and while he is not an angel now he has improved his behaviour a lot!
Balotelli could do the same!
Right now Balotelli could provide us speed strength and could provide an extra threat up front! If he stays like he is now then I guess he`d score around 15 goals while providing threat to our opponents (not a 30M worth of player but much better than what we have and could have for players of around 20M)
If he improves himself and fulfills his potential then we are talking about a 50M worth player!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
On Van Persie:

The fact Manchester City also had their eyes on him adds piquancy, with Mancini's assertion that Van Persie is the difference this season hard to dispute at the moment. "I wasn't aware of the City thing until he told me himself that he'd turned them down," Ferguson said. "I did know that Juventus had made a massive offer to the boy and I thought they were a bigger threat, but fortunately he came to us."

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,807
    While Curva was on Cavani, us at OTM said we were looking at RVP and Sir Alex just confirmed it. :stuckup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,809
    on TV?

I got this from today.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ecide-in-the-summer-whether-to-leave-Toulouse

Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko has been heavily linked with a move to Newcastle and will decide at the end of the season what his future holds.

The 23-year-old will see his current deal expire in the summer, and it has been reported that a pre-contract agreement has been reached with Newcastle.

Sissoko is refusing to reveal too much at this stage, but has admitted that a switch to St James' Park would appeal to him.

For now, though, he is keen to see out the season in France and keep his options open, with Juventus and Marseille also believed to be keen on acquiring his services.

"I will wait until the end of the season and decide what to do," said Sissoko.

"I might stay here, who knows. In football, strange things happen.

"Newcastle are a good team with some French players, so they are attractive to me, but at the end of the season we will see what happens."

:confused:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,813
    16-18 if he joins now.

11 in June if Dc leaves, if not then 16-18 or 20 if Padoin goes also.

chance of 17 but I'll go with 16.

:D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,818
    It'd be nice to get DD. We miss a lot of chances in front.

I think they're reporting what he said today on DD but he just said another forward would bring us some help.

my guess, TS invented those quotes. :D

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Moussa Sissoko rejected Tottenham and Newcastle.

He wants to come to us according to UK Sky Sports.
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Just imagine

Buffon/Storari

Barzagli/Cáceres-Bonucci/Marrone-Chiellini/Peluso/Doria*

Lichtsteiner/Isla-Vidal/Sissoko-Pirlo-Marchisio/Pogba-Asamoah/De Ceglie*

Llorente/Immobile-Giovinco/Vucinic​

We get rid of Giaccherini and Padoin, say g'bye to Bendtner, and sell one of Matri and Quag. And maybe De Ceglie if we find a better LWB.

Sign Doria and bring back Immobile at least. Try to find a replacement for Pirlo, and is we sell both Matri and Quag, try to sign a WC SS so our team would be unstoppable :flag1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)