Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How do you feel about the Borrielo rumor? Would you want him here?
If we can't get Drogba or Lisandro, then yes - definitely. I feel like he could add some presence in our box (in b4 "TROLOL YOUR BOX GHEY GAY") and it gives me an opportunity to revisit some old avatars.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If we can't get Drogba or Lisandro, then yes - definitely. I feel like he could add some presence in our box (in b4 "TROLOL YOUR BOX GHEY GAY") and it gives me an opportunity to revisit some old avatars.
What you see in that guy I really don't get :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You'll see. He had a huge impact last season when he came, remember that he had not played a single competitive minute in the entire first half of the season. THis season he's had time on the pitch and will do great things if we loan him for another 6 months.

WE shouldn't bring in a youth player now, because they all seem quite promising - and more importantly are getting valuable minutes week in and week out at their respective clubs. If we can't get Drogs or Lisandro, Borriello seems to be the obvious choice. He's cheap, knows the system, provides something we actually lack (the constant presence of a striker in the box) and is hot as coals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you disagree, I must be right.
If we agree, then you must be wrong :p

- - - Updated - - -

You'll see. He had a huge impact last season when he came, remember that he had not played a single competitive minute in the entire first half of the season. THis season he's had time on the pitch and will do great things if we loan him for another 6 months.

WE shouldn't bring in a youth player now, because they all seem quite promising - and more importantly are getting valuable minutes week in and week out at their respective clubs. If we can't get Drogs or Lisandro, Borriello seems to be the obvious choice. He's cheap, knows the system, provides something we actually lack (the constant presence of a striker in the box) and is hot as coals.
We don't need anyone to make an impact in Serie A. We need someone who can assist us in Europe, and that faggot is definitely not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)