Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In the summer

20M

15M

Sell: Quagliarella, Matri, Padoin, De Ceglie and Ziegler for 15M combined.

sign no mediocre unneeded players, two champions and we're done with it.

Buffon/Storari
Barzagli (Caceres) - Bonucci (Marrone) - Chiellini (Ogbonna)
Lichtsteiner (Isla) Vidal (Pogba) - Pirlo - Marchisio (Giaccherini) - Asamoah (Pelolso)
David Villa (Immobile) Vucinic (Giovinco)​

WORLD.CLASS.TEAM

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ogbonna is the real deal and I can't see Torino saying no to big bucks. 15M should be all is that needed.

FIFA is such a cool game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd like to see us get a new CB (Young) as Barzagli is reaching those years where CBs could start showing signs...Ogbonna would be nice, but like Fiorentina, I see Torino being stubborn when dealing with us.

I really wish we had more scouts looking in the Eastern bloc for talent. :touched:

Anyways:

Ogbonna (CB)
Jovetic(SS)
Llorente (ST)
Immobille (ST)

and a couple young players and I'm happy. Immobile should be the easiest to get along with llorente for free. The other two could be tricky. If not those two maybe get Masi in the first team and see how he does or bring Sorensen back :)touched:) and Sanchez from Barca please if no Jovetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Pipe Dream: Dzeko & Goetze

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We talk here about bringing Jovetic/Sanchez/Villa but it seems none of them will actually come here as usual. Also I think our management sees the problem with strikers, that's why we're getting Llorente. It'll be an upgrade but I think we'll go for another striker. Considering we'll stick to 3-5-2 it'll be last piece missing in this team. That's why I think more realistic and higher in Marotta's list will be Lewandowski. Marotta loves players with one year contract left and I think he could get this deal done. It seems Conte likes the player too. So we'd look like this:

Buffon/Storari
Barzagli/Caceres - Bonucci/Marrone - Chiellini/Peluso
Licht/Isla - Vidal/Pogba - Pirlo/Marrone - Marchisio/Giacch - Asamoah/DC
Vucinic/Gio - Lewandowski/Llorente​

PS. Villa could have come here too but I think Barca will keep their players until they get Neymar. Sanchez and Jovetic are great but unlikely.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,500
    Juve following closely two potential wonderkids in Marko Dabro(Croatia), 1997, forward and midfielder Leon Goretzka(Germany), 1995. - OTM
    Alfredo Pedullà thinks we got our hand and Dabro. If we get close to the 2m demand the he'll be ours. We talked to his father. Thinking about getting him in July or let him play next year in Croatia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)