Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (176 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we get two semi finals in a row, we might afford falcao's transferfee and wages. if the last ones are realistic and if chelsea/cuntcelona/fagallmadrid/psg/man city arent bidding against us.

for the rest , wel, not in the first 8 years.

drogba ? fuck no, to high wages, dont need him to beat celtic, diffrence between quarterfinals and semi finals not big enough to warrant his salary

Sanchez ? we cant afford him unless we reach semi's and get lucky with the bidding for him

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,468
    Juve-Drogba: Decisive hours
    3m for 6 months. Take it or leave it.
    If he says no, Immobile or Gabbiadini.
    Also the idea to anticipate Llorente's arrival that is certain for June.

Attachments

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    What a piece of shit the ballon d'or became. if he can get it in a year without argentina on a major tournament, without winning CL or his league..

..wel then just fucking give him the next 4 too. Ballon d'or is NOT for the potentially best player, but for the best performer.

else zidane would have won 6 or more

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    considering ronaldo has been getting 2nd all the time, if messi wouldn't be winning it, it would be cr7. although i personally think iniesta adds more to barca's play than any other player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    What a piece of shit the ballon d'or became. if he can get it in a year without argentina on a major tournament, without winning CL or his league..

..wel then just fucking give him the next 4 too. Ballon d'or is NOT for the potentially best player, but for the best performer.

else zidane would have won 6 or more
    I don't agree i think it should go to whom ever was the best player in the world all year not the best player in what team won the most. It annoys me how much the spanish players have been awarded because spain won the Euros. Pirlo deserves to be in the best eleven and del Bosque was not the best coach.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,473
    GdS 01-08-13
    Drogba: For me the story of Italy is only Juve and meelan.

no inter? :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

TS with the opposite saying he ain't coming.

Attachments

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    If we get two semi finals in a row, we might afford falcao's transferfee and wages. if the last ones are realistic and if chelsea/cuntcelona/fagallmadrid/psg/man city arent bidding against us.

for the rest , wel, not in the first 8 years.

drogba ? fuck no, to high wages, dont need him to beat celtic, diffrence between quarterfinals and semi finals not big enough to warrant his salary

Sanchez ? we cant afford him unless we reach semi's and get lucky with the bidding for him
    We know :sigh:

You are starting to sound like me :p

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente + Suarez.
    :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

He's a forward.

As a backup he'd be ok, but it would be nice to have him and then loan him so he develops.
    We already have enough backups in the forward department. What we need are starters ;)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I don't agree i think it should go to whom ever was the best player in the world all year not the best player in what team won the most. It annoys me how much the spanish players have been awarded because spain won the Euros. Pirlo deserves to be in the best eleven and del Bosque was not the best coach.
    The ballon d'or was an award for best performing player, not best player in the world.

Because of this, Nedved won it in 2003.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Yes i know that is what i meant now i am confused who do you believe should of won it then? Messi was still the best performer.
    If Ronaldo didnt had such bad luck in the penalty's that knocked madrid and spain out in the semi's, very undeservedly each time, he would have won both competitions

what was chelsea going to do against madrid ? defend in numbers ? oh hello here is higuain
    and in the EC, portugal was tearing apart each and every team, that would have included the azurri.

- - - Updated - - -

best performer isnt just goals scored

ronaldo was the reason madrid ended with 9 points ahead

he was one of the main reasons portugal was so good, and scored many important goals, (performing for your NT, messi ?)

And he was the reason madrid was the best team in the CL.

But people dont watch games, they forget, and vote the player scoring most goals

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    If Ronaldo didnt had such bad luck in the penalty's that knocked madrid and spain out in the semi's, very undeservedly each time, he would have won both competitions

what was chelsea going to do against madrid ? defend in numbers ? oh hello here is higuain
    and in the EC, portugal was tearing apart each and every team, that would have included the azurri.

- - - Updated - - -

best performer isnt just goals scored

ronaldo was the reason madrid ended with 9 points ahead

he was one of the main reasons portugal was so good, and scored many important goals, (performing for your NT, messi ?)

And he was the reason madrid was the best team in the CL.

But people dont watch games, they forget, and vote the player scoring most goals
    That poncy, classless, fop of an ultra talented footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, not a code word like CR7, the man, not the rep, is Portuguese...not spanish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)