Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How the hell do I mislead people?

I'm not the gospel, people are free to believe or not believe what I post. People on this forum are hardly being lead by me.

You're starting to sound bitter because Alen made you a laughing stock over the whole ''Marcelo affair'' the only thing that's misleading is you saying you're leaving the forum, then you return.
BOOM! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,403
    Juve following closely two potential wonderkids in Marko Dabro(Croatia), 1997, forward and midfielder Leon Goretzka(Germany), 1995. - OTM

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
    Juve following closely two potential wonderkids in Marko Dabro(Croatia), 1997, forward and midfielder Leon Goretzka(Germany), 1995. - OTM
    Every big club wants to sign Goretzka, but he has made it clear, that he wont move clubs before 2014 to finish high school (very grounded and loyal lad). Only possibility is signing him now and loan him back to Bochum until 2014.

Bayern sporting director made him priority..other clubs interested are Real, Barca, United, City, Arsenal and some more..all German top clubs and also the big Italian clubs. I see zero chance for Italian clubs to get him and IMO he ll move to Bayern.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,415
    why do you always shit on OTM, dimarzio mentioned Dabro and not the other kid. OTM have their own sources.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)