Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah I'm down with Padoin too. It's strange, I always feel comfortable when he comes on, I know exactly what to expect. Plays it simple and effective, runs his ass off.
Yep.

Thinking back to those awful moments when we had Delneri, Zach etc., what really made things go against us was that we had so many players on the field at once who made personal mistakes. Losing the ball to opposition players easily, passing straight to them, awful positioning etc. What seems to be the case now is that Conte, The Great Man and Paratici seem to have a knack for bringing in players that are very solid, who very rarely make mistakes, who are focused throughout the matches and who give 110 % for the shirt.

People can say what they want about the Padoins, Giaccherinis and the Cacereses (Catheretheth) of the world, but they usually give very solid performances when they play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep.

Thinking back to those awful moments when we had Delneri, Zach etc., what really made things go against us was that we had so many players on the field at once who made personal mistakes. Losing the ball to opposition players easily, passing straight to them, awful positioning etc. What seems to be the case now is that Conte, The Great Man and Paratici seem to have a knack for bringing in players that are very solid, who very rarely make mistakes, who are focused throughout the matches and who give 110 % for the shirt.

People can say what they want about the Padoins, Giaccherinis and the Cacereses (Catheretheth) of the world, but they usually give very solid performances when they play.
This.

We might disagree where we dig for oil, but we certainly share a common ground in our domestic affairs. :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It seems that Fiorentina will rob us of yet another transfer option,
despite being where they are, they to have the prestige, cash and all neccessary means to sign one of the finishers we can only dream of ( Rossi)

what a forward line they would form with Jovetic!

< €20m
Italian
Fancy SS dribbler

I can see how Rossi is completely out of our transfer scope.

&#8756; complete rubbish, again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This.

We might disagree where we dig for oil, but we certainly share a common ground in our domestic affairs. :tup:
When we agree on something, warm wind blows through the doors of my heart until a smile sets on my face. I love those moments. But I'm afraid you're forgetting one terribly important (and pressing) domestic matter, mighty adversary. A matter that may see one us get killed, in the end. We all know who that's gonna be, but when it happens, just know that it wasn't personal. In some warped way, I have affection for you Hustini. But you are a threat to our cause, and therefore you must go.

- - - Updated - - -

< €20m
Italian
Fancy SS dribbler

I can see how Rossi is completely out of our transfer scope.

&#8756; complete rubbish, again.
:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He can definitely continue for a long time, as he doesn't rely on pace, but skill, finesse, passing and finishing.

If he can stay fit, I believe he can play at top level until he's 35-36.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
it still cracks me how cronios from all people, say we must sign rossi and jovetic, who are two SS, that are very adept at dribbeling
If you haven't realised, he's a massive troll.

Slow? He's far from slow. When he gets the ball in midfield, turns and passes two defenders he outruns them decently on the first few meters.
I wouldn't call him fast tbh.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Why you guys keep talking about a replacement for Barzagli? Keep saying that he's old? He's only 31 and I believe he can play at least 3 more years at the highest levels and we shouldn't be concern about his replacement. The only old player we should be concern about his replacement is Pirlo. Buffon has 5-6 more Years at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we have Masi for the future anyway

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It still cracks me up how Cronios always criticize Marotta for buying too many Italian SSs and fancy dribblers when in reality they aren't, and then, when another team buys the only true Italian SS and fancy dribbler in the market, he criticizes Marotta for not buying him.

That right here deserves a big fuck you, cockhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)