Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Gazzetta Dello Sport,Doria will arrive in June for a fee of about 5 million euros and they also say he is going to be included in the first team.So he wont be loaned out then.Interesting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Barzagli,Bonucci,Chiellini,Caceres,Marrone(converted CB),Doria.Do we need another CB ? Would be much more wiser to give this guy a chance instead of making another pointless free transfer signing like Lucio for instance.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Barzagli,Bonucci,Chiellini,Caceres,Marrone(converted CB),Doria.Do we need another CB ? Would be much more wiser to give this guy a chance instead of making another pointless free transfer signing like Lucio for instance.
And Peluso, who can also play as CB. I think we were a little bit scared that our defenders will be doing silly things in CL. They proven they were ready for it, and we don't need someone with much experience like Lucio. As you said, just give some youth chance. Doria is 18 years old defender, so he wouldn't mind less playing time if he would learn from a Barzagli and Chiellini.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
does anyone know the exact status of mirkos injury woes...i know conte said he's available for tomorrow but ive been hearing conflicting things before that..does he need surgery soon?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It seems that Fiorentina will rob us of yet another transfer option,
despite being where they are, they to have the prestige, cash and all neccessary means to sign one of the finishers we can only dream of ( Rossi)

what a forward line they would form with Jovetic!
Rossi and Jovetic are both SS.

Also a good chance both are out for 3 months at the same time considering their injury history

He is somewhat right on this occasion though. A Jovetic Rossi forward line, as much as I dislike Rossi, has the potential to be very dynamic, exciting, and formidable (especially as they are both quite young and one would assume will remain at the top of their game for quite some time to come, injuries and form permitting of course).

However, I disagree that they robbed us of a potential opportunity, as Rossi isn't worth the huge gamble that Fiorentina took, at least for us, at this point in time.
See this is exactly why he isnt here.

Rossi is a to big gamble for a team like us. Teams like fiorentina can buy him and run the risk of it turning out to be nothing, they got jovetic anyway, their progress doesnt massively stall if they dont make CL or need progression in it.

We have to buy Jojo because only he can become our new legend. Suarez will be sold after 3-4-5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I think prices for isla and asamoah are not fixed and it's just co-ownership? Isn't it?
tought they were fixed, but considering asamoah's performance, its not gonna matter alot

does anyone know the exact status of mirkos injury woes...i know conte said he's available for tomorrow but ive been hearing conflicting things before that..does he need surgery soon?
He has an inflammated achilles tendon. If you spot it early with good medical staff like ours, its just a matter of determing when he has recovered. likely not to long, but they dont want to take risks.

if they would just let him play, and give injections for the pain, he'd be going trough his ancle in a month or two,requiring 3-6 months layoff and possible chirurgically removal of scar tissue

since this is juve and not milan, that wont happen and he'll be back in a week or so

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Haven't heard any talk of this or read anything about it. Hopefully that's utter bs. He should be back in a few days.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Whats this ''Marotta was forced to buy Isla'' about? He isn't in charge of the boy scouts here. He's in charge of Juventus, we bought Isla because we wanted him, end of story.

Glad that Padoin isn't going anywhere, every team needs players like him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

padoin left a surprisingly good impression this season, and to think he hardly featured.

every great juve had such players to carry the stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)