Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone else think Jovetic is not a realistic option anymore? After that Berbatov saga I don't think Fiorentina will deal with us for a while especially for their prized possession.

I have very little faith we'll sign Jovetic this summer. I see Sanchez or Suarez as a more possible transfer.

However, I'm sure we'll just end up with Llorente. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Question, does that mean we need to reach semis each year to reach sustainability?

I guess there are other factors that play a role, but I'm still wondering.
We currently run ar 200mil turnover, increasing depending on if we proceed further in CL. Agnelli wants to Increase our turnover in various ways, so its closer to 300-350 ideally. We will increase it on a yearly base.

The board planned to run break even next season, as the aim for this one was apparently first knockout rounds. This year if we reach semi's, we'll be break even a year ahead of schedule. Next year with the same net spend, that would be allready first knockout.

Is this based solely on prize money?
From knockoutrounds on, price money is quite significatly going up with each passing round, win/draw bonusses go up, and not to mention the sellout of the stadium. at the end of the CL, the portion of the tv money you receive will also increase.

if only marotta didn't buy isla :sergio: something occurred to me about that transfer that will obviously can spark croniosesque posts in the marotta thread :

is it possible that udinese forced and owned marotta to buy isla?

several factors can support that :

1. udinese is a selling club
2. udinese doesn't care about building their squad, they don't care loosing their best players for some year already now.
3. look like udinese always desperately need money.

juve's situation regarding isla
1. stacked already on positions that isla can play
2. about to buy asamoah
3. had the money

maybe marotta got owned there?
Udinese allways has quality players around, and teams are interested in them. they sell them for a reasonable price. perhaps they are a "selling club", but only for the right price.

"had to buy asamoah"
whats this nonsense, are you stupid ?

Obviously, we wanted both, and because we got both, we had a discount on the total price. Isla was amazing last year, and asamoah is amazing this year. dont fucking write him off yet, because he has a slow start after a long injury.

Anyone else think Jovetic is not a realistic option anymore? After that Berbatov saga I don't think Fiorentina will deal with us for a while especially for their prized possession.

I have very little faith we'll sign Jovetic this summer. I see Sanchez or Suarez as a more possible transfer.

However, I'm sure we'll just end up with Llorente. :D
Never considered he was, but if we get into the semi's and can sell at least quag or matri, chances are we could spend 25 mil in the summer on him. not certain tho.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I'm from the same country as nedved03 and tyouto (no I don't know them, I just saw their locations listed :D)

honestly? personally I can't get into all those bizzare cultural, cynical remarks, jokes etc... that you westerners middle easterners usually blurt out in this tuz; many are quite extreme and rash for our 'cultural standard'.

I can see perhaps why n03 leave this tuz.

:D

anyway I just posted my thought about isla transfer, that's what I perceived lately.

"had to buy asamoah"
whats this nonsense, are you stupid ?

Obviously, we wanted both, and because we got both, we had a discount on the total price. Isla was amazing last year, and asamoah is amazing this year. dont $#@!ing write him off yet, because he has a slow start after a long injury.
you are the stupid one, 'had to buy asamoah'? exactly where did I say that?

we were about to buy asamoah, perhaps udinese thought, let's just sell isla as well and force us to take him too.

didn't and still doesn't matter if isla was amazing or not, he was and still is a player we don't need regardless of his quality, and he still hasn't prove anything to us either...

not a good transfer considering the bigger picture we had and still have. and he's not cheap either...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
honestly? personally I can't get into all those bizzare cultural, cynical remarks, jokes etc... that you westerners middle easterners usually blurt out in this tuz; many are quite extreme and rash for our 'cultural standard'.
Shouldn't take things ppl say too seriously.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It seems that Fiorentina will rob us of yet another transfer option,
despite being where they are, they to have the prestige, cash and all neccessary means to sign one of the finishers we can only dream of ( Rossi)

what a forward line they would form with Jovetic!

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
despite being where they are, they to have the prestige, cash and all neccessary means to sign one of the finishers we can only dream of ( Rossi)

except that we will rob jovetic from them :tuttosport:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
If not Jovetic, do we have a realistic option of signing Suarez in the summer? He's the player I want the most to don our colours. The best player in the premier lueague IMO and you can quote me on that. Our front line would be pure sex with Llorente winning everything in the air and holding the ball, while Suarez is buzzing around playing off him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I like Llorente, and I think he's going to be a good fit, but he's not really the kind of signing that makes a massive difference. He is not a Cavani/Higuain/Falcao, but then again I know we can't afford those players.
Then stop mentioning them every single time.

Do you consider a possibly 16M rated Rossi a better option than a free Llorente? Why shall we dream of signing a player with 2 major injuries who was nothing special even before them?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is somewhat right on this occasion though. A Jovetic Rossi forward line, as much as I dislike Rossi, has the potential to be very dynamic, exciting, and formidable (especially as they are both quite young and one would assume will remain at the top of their game for quite some time to come, injuries and form permitting of course).

However, I disagree that they robbed us of a potential opportunity, as Rossi isn't worth the huge gamble that Fiorentina took, at least for us, at this point in time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you consider a possibly 16M rated Rossi a better option than a free Llorente? Why shall we dream of signing a player with 2 major injuries who was nothing special even before them?
Why are you trolling with your silly arguments and pictures that are all over the place? You and your likes are ruining this place more than it already is ruined. Please next time discuss instead of presenting bullshit.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Honestly though, in order of preference it would be: 1) Suarez, 2) Jovetic, and 3) Sanchez
In order of realism: 1) Sanchez, 2) Jovetic, and 3) Suarez
We have to buy Jojo because only he can become our new legend. Suarez will be sold after 3-4-5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

We are allready at 22.4 mil spend for the comming summer for redeeming peluso, isla and asamoah.
I think prices for isla and asamoah are not fixed and it's just co-ownership? Isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)