Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says who?! :boh: A deep run in the CL, revenues from the stadium, merchandise sales, Juventus Museum, sponsorship and tv deals, in addition to a couple of players sales, coupled with our winnings from reclaiming our Serie A crown, and we should be able to afford one 30 million player.

Jul 1, 2010
Says who?! :boh: A deep run in the CL, revenues from the stadium, merchandise sales, Juventus Museum, sponsorship and tv deals, in addition to a couple of players sales, coupled with our winnings from reclaiming our Serie A crown, and we should be able to afford one 30 million player.
We won't spend more than 25-30 millions + sales as we're trying to break even.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I understand that, but 5-7 million extra for a player who can easily generate that amount on his own, is a no-brainer really. I don't think the board would be so narrow minded as to pass on someone like Suarez, Jovetic, or even Sanchez over 5-7 million Euros (unless their wages are a problem).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if we manage to get the semi's, without purchasing anyone in januari, we would be break even.
that was on 35 mil net spend

we currently are at 22.4 mil net spend for the summer.
and we absolutely want next year, to be break even or better.

SO NO, we cannot dish out 30 mil yet again. Our squat is good, now comes financial stability

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
if we manage to get the semi's, without purchasing anyone in januari, we would be break even.

SO NO, we cannot dish out 30 mil yet again. Our squat is good, now comes financial stability
Question, does that mean we need to reach semis each year to reach sustainability?

I guess there are other factors that play a role, but I'm still wondering.

Jul 1, 2010
Question, does that mean we need to reach semis each year to reach sustainability?

I guess there are other factors that play a role, but I'm still wondering.
Na, just this year. We're going to increase our revenues steadily with marketing and Agnelli and co. have done a good job with that so far.

Success in the CL and Serie A will certainly help to boost our revenues as far as marketing is concerned.

Agnelli plans to catch the teams who make the most due to marketing like Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Manchester United.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

We shall see my friend. Perhaps Agnelli will dish out a few million from his own pocket if he deems it worthwhile ;)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Na, just this year. We're going to increase our revenues steadily with marketing and Agnelli and co. have done a good job with that so far.

Success in the CL and Serie A will certainly help to boost our revenues as far as marketing is concerned.

Agnelli plans to catch the teams who make the most due to marketing like Bayern, Barca, Madrid, and Manchester United.
I like Andrea.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We are allready at 22.4 mil spend for the comming summer for redeeming peluso, isla and asamoah.

we dont have enough to get such players
if only marotta didn't buy isla :sergio: something occurred to me about that transfer that will obviously can spark croniosesque posts in the marotta thread :

is it possible that udinese forced and owned marotta to buy isla?

several factors can support that :

1. udinese is a selling club
2. udinese doesn't care about building their squad, they don't care loosing their best players for some year already now.
3. look like udinese always desperately need money.

juve's situation regarding isla
1. stacked already on positions that isla can play
2. about to buy asamoah
3. had the money

maybe marotta got owned there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)