Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,187

Attachments

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    a quote from Marcelo in the summer

"i folowed juve mercato and hear from Arturo many times. Not veru good late days because juve want that jovetic and only got bendtner. Arturo told me that juve made mega offer for jovetic, record offer after buying buffon. jovetic wanted juve very badly, but his president was afraid fans will lynch him if he sells jovetic to juventus. juve will now keep money for january and try again to buy jovetic."

- - - Updated - - -

From Balotelli to Matri to Zarate :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

"i folowed juve mercato and hear from Arturo many times. Not veru good late days because juve want that jovetic and only got bendtner. Arturo told me that juve made mega offer for jovetic, record offer after buying buffon. jovetic wanted juve very badly, but his president was afraid fans will lynch him if he sells jovetic to juventus. juve will now keep money for january and try again to buy jovetic."

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Milan will offer €35m for Mario Balotelli, according to tomorrow's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport.

:rofl:
    Even if they were going to bid for Balotelli, you can be sure the opening offer wouldn't be anything like 35m.

Loan with option to buy for 25m would more likely, I'd imagine.

If i were milan i would go to cagliari who said that they would sell and get naingolan and astori . Naingolan would do wonders for them in midfield and mortolivo would find a good companion , that added with the return of de jong should offer a very decent midfield in my opninion . Astori would be a starting point in their defense , he is not wc by any means , but he is an assurance .
    That would be far too sensible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Buffon
    Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
    Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
    Llorente-Sanchez​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
    :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

excellent post :tup:

basically, we can see that Llorente is an important purchase for our team.

Sanchez ? Jovetic ? will only happen if we sell both quag and matri, for over 15 mil.

That will not happen, i guess we'll try for a swap+cash to get for example osvaldo

Llorente, vucinic, giovinco, osvaldo :tup:
    Meh. I don't think that strike force is much of an upgrade. It is an upgrade, but not a massive one, and Osvaldo can fuck off.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Honestly though, in order of preference it would be: 1) Suarez, 2) Jovetic, and 3) Sanchez

In order of realism: 1) Sanchez, 2) Jovetic, and 3) Suarez

I'd put Isco in there as well, but I'm not quite sure he's even an option, and is probably more likely to stay in Spain. Anyway, if JoJo leaves and decides to stay in Italy, it would suck if Inter, Milan, or Napoli got him. We should be his only option in Italy :D

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    suarez is 4 years older than jovetic, for roughly the same amount of total fee needed to acquire them, I'd rather see jovetic.

why is sanchez the most realistic option? his wage is way above the other 2, and he isn't going to be much cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

suarez is 4 years older than jovetic, for roughly the same amount of total fee needed to acquire them, I'd rather see jovetic.

why is sanchez the most realistic option? his wage is way above the other 2, and he isn't going to be much cheaper.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. I don't think that strike force is much of an upgrade. It is an upgrade, but not a massive one, and Osvaldo can fuck off.
    LLorente would be better for juventus then the strikers you linked

osvaldo is discutable, i included him cause we could swap matri or quag, +cash for him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Llorente is coming on a free. Apparently Conte also wants a speedy SS, if reports/rumors are to be believed. Hence why I listed the names of Suarez, Jovetic, and Sanchez.

I like Llorente, and I think he's going to be a good fit, but he's not really the kind of signing that makes a massive difference. He is not a Cavani/Higuain/Falcao, but then again I know we can't afford those players.

If we make a deep run in the CL, I think one of Sanchez or Jovetic isn't impossible. Suarez for 30 million would be a steal, but I don't see Liverpool selling for less than 35, and he might want a wage increase which might not fall in line with our current wage structure.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez is the best of the lot, but Jovetic has the potential to surpass him. Regarding Sanchez, he might want more playing time (as GB stated), and the possibility of linking up with his Chilean mates in Vidal and Isla.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta won't spend 30 million euros a on a player.
    Well, he'd have to if we want any of the aforementioned trio. I don't see JoJo going for less than 30, and Sanchez isn't going to be cheap either. Suarez is likely to cost the most. Conte said we aren't in a position to spend 40-45 million, but the 30 million Euro bracket is a notch below ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)