Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what a load of crap

I recon, we will try to remain under 35 mil net spend in the summer, to have a positive result in the new booking year.

llorente alone will do wonders for the team

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hope they do it.

Same here. Way to build a team, Berlu :tup:

And no way in hell Allegri has the right personality to deal with Balotelli on the training ground. Balotelli will treat him like his bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Some bs but it would be hilarious if they spent big on Balotelli and tried to present him as some kind of savior.
Milan style. "Bread & Circus".

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Clamoroso! Marcelo non è!

Badass non si molla: Sì, Marcelo esiste!

- La Stampa tomorrow
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

what a load of crap

I recon, we will try to remain under 35 mil net spend in the summer, to have a positive result in the new booking year.

llorente alone will do wonders for the team
i don't expect big expenditures either , the only way i see us making a big signing is if we go pretty far in CL , if we get at least to the semis we might try for someone

can't wait for llorente :tuttosport:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

And no way in hell Allegri has the right personality to deal with Balotelli on the training ground. Balotelli will treat him like his bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

as for that i don't think that anybody has the personality to deal with him , balotelli is a chronic idiot . Merdinho failed to tame him and althrough i hate merdinho his players always speak highly of him , considering that also mancini failed to tame him , who pratically raised him at inter got him to city and gave him 1000 chances to redeem himself i doubt anybody can .

If i were milan i would go to cagliari who said that they would sell and get naingolan and astori . Naingolan would do wonders for them in midfield and mortolivo would find a good companion , that added with the return of de jong should offer a very decent midfield in my opninion . Astori would be a starting point in their defense , he is not wc by any means , but he is an assurance . Yepes is too old , bonera sucks , acerbi is still not ready and zapata sucks , also it would be a shame letting astori go to southhampton a team in fight for relegation in premier . Can't these people ever find a team with more aspirations . He is definetly worthy of something better

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine what Berlusconi must be thinking to even consider this. Balotelli's talent will probably pay off in the short term but if this is really his "Mr. X" signing, to make up for all the cutbacks, and put some kind of longterm faith in than he's fucking lost it.

I'm pretty confident in saying that this would wind up worse than Balotelli's previous stint in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)