Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
No contest Jovetic > Sanchez. Conte knows it, Marotta knows it, Agnelli knows it. I still wouldn't give the #10 to Jovetic...... YET. Sanchez brings a bag of tricks, finishing and an underwhelming performance at Barca. Jovetic brings younger age, lesser extent of tricks, finishing, star-power and a bit more Serie A experience. Jo-Jo has scored 8 more goals with 1 more game played than Sanchez. Price, Sanchez will be cheaper. Fiorentina DON'T want to sell him to us, Barca will be easier to convince. Probably done under 20 million. Mirko can attract Jovetic but Vidal and Isla attracts Sanchez. Marotta probably sees Sanchez as the bargain but I see Jovetic being the star player, a possible talisman and one hell of a footballer. I'd easily dish out 30 million since getting Llorente for free is an AMAZING deal. Plus, Quag or Matri can reduce the price.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Llorente-Sanchez​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:delpiero:

That would be phenomenal.

ItaloChilean domination. (With a touch of Ghana and Spain :D)

That would cost us 25-30M for Sanchez, Llorente for free, and maybe some cheap reinforcements. Me like.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we get Llorente and Sanchez, you think Vucinic would start?
I don't even doubt it. Vucinic is one of the best players in the world and such an essential part of our team. Let me remind you of the game against Printer, he left due injury and we were horrible upfront. Without him we look awful, when he changed the game against Cagliari and Genoa too this season you could see how important he actually is.

And although at the beginning of this season I didn't expect much from our strikers, they've been good so far this season. I wouldn't even change that much tbh, I would sign Llorente for free and sign a new defender to replace Barzagli in the long run

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I don't even doubt it. Vucinic is one of the best players in the world and such an essential part of our team. I wonder how some of you look at Vucinic, let me remind you of the game against Printer, he left due injury and we were horrible upfront. Without him we look awful, when he changed the game against Cagliari and Genoa too this season you could see how he actually is.

And although at the beginning of this season I didn't expect much from our strikers, they've been good so far this season. I wouldn't even change that much tbh, I would sign Llorente for free and sign a new defender to replace one of Barzagli or Chiellini.
I love Vuc and I think he's our best striker, but he's not one of the best in the world.

Stop being biased.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Jovetic and Juventus is a marriage that would be so perfect. Its one of the few transfers in World football that's right and should happen for all parties involved.
It's only perfect for Fiorentina (the selling club are a party in this, too, you know) if Juve offer them a better deal than anyone else.

Alright everyone. A fun hypothetical:

Jovetic-Llorente

or

Giovinco/Mirko-Higuain.

Why?

Discuss
Llorente-Jovetic.

Not a fan of Higuain and would take Jovetic over Giovinco/Vucinic.

The big stumbling block, the way I see it, will be whether or not la viola are still butthurt over the Berbatov ordeal.
I doubt it.

They'll just be as reluctant to sell to Juve as they always are - no more so because of the Berbatov thing.

Lets get the facts in the open.

Jovetic has gone on camera saying he will stay in Italy. So if Jovetic comes out in the Summer saying I want to join Juventus, Fiorentina will have to sell him to us.
No they don't.

Jovetic is under contract with Fiorentina.

They don't have to do anything other than abide by the terms of the contract.

No contest Jovetic > Sanchez. Conte knows it, Marotta knows it, Agnelli knows it. I still wouldn't give the #10 to Jovetic...... YET. Sanchez brings a bag of tricks, finishing and an underwhelming performance at Barca. Jovetic brings younger age, lesser extent of tricks, finishing, star-power and a bit more Serie A experience. Jo-Jo has scored 8 more goals with 1 more game played than Sanchez. Price, Sanchez will be cheaper. Fiorentina DON'T want to sell him to us, Barca will be easier to convince. Probably done under 20 million. Mirko can attract Jovetic but Vidal and Isla attracts Sanchez. Marotta probably sees Sanchez as the bargain but I see Jovetic being the star player, a possible talisman and one hell of a footballer. I'd easily dish out 30 million since getting Llorente for free is an AMAZING deal. Plus, Quag or Matri can reduce the price.
Jovetic also brings an unenviable injury record which - in the midst of all the :tuttosport:ping - has to be kept in mind and given proper consideration before making such a big investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)