Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wow just the thought of purchasing both Llorente and Jovetic minus matri and quag will do me just fine. Ahh just the thought. Hmmmmm? Soon :klin:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Jovetic said many times that he doesn't want to leave Italy. He's Juve bound if he decides to leave, none except us can afford him. If Viola don't make it to CL next season he'll probably leave.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
I think that with a fine attack of Llorente and Sancez/Suarez/Jovetic, we'll be a semi-final CL level team. Our DF+GK is second best in the world (Real's better), our CMs are second best as well (Bacra's better) and with a decent attack will be truly one of the top 4 teams in Europe.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Sanchez or Jovetic must happen in the summer, Llorente isn't enough. Sanchez is great but Jovetic is the dream imagine him plus Mirko in a Juve shirt. They were the most prolific attack force in Europe during the last qualification cycle for Montenegro.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sanchez or Jovetic must happen in the summer, Llorente isn't enough. Sanchez is great but Jovetic is the dream imagine him plus Mirko in a Juve shirt. They were the most prolific attack force in Europe during the last qualification cycle for Montenegro.
I see them both as SS. They need someone beside them like Llorente. And both of them can be lazy at times. They are from Monte Negro after all.:D

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Well you know what... maybe you right, maybe I didn't express myself good enough- I meant that our defense in at least the second best, and if there's one better it's Real's. The same thing about the CMs and Barca's

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well you know what... maybe you right, maybe I didn't express myself good enough- I meant that our defense in at least the second best, and if there's one better it's Real's. The same thing about the CMs and Barca's
Why do you think that Real have better defence?

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Why do you think that Real has better defence?
I dunno, when I typed the post, I meant to type that we have the best defense in the world but then I thought it's a bit pretentious, 18 months after we finished in 7th place. Then I started thinking who has a better defense and I thought that typing Real would be the most reasonable thing to do

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Why not? In 3 competitions we can use both of them and I'm not even completely sure they couldn't coexist. Zlatan and Trezegol for example did as well.
That's a crime man and you know it :D

Well they mostly played togheter because of DP being benched by Capello and i'm pretty sure one of the 2 would bitch if they are benched and rotated. Cavani would, Llorente is used to it at Bilboa ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)