Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Man rossi for a complesive amount of 16 mil is a hell of a lot for a player who got a serious injury two times in a row
If you believe the media, Fiorentina has apparently put in a 4.5M bid for Rossi.

If they're uncontested for him I think he may go for that price. Rossi's value is probably around 5-7M right now because of his two serious injuries and the current situation of Villareal.

- - - Updated - - -

Giuseppe Rossi is close to signing with Fiorentina for 10M as well as a bonus of up to 6M going to Villareal. That's what I just read. Apparently 2.5M salary per annum as well. (TMW)

That's a lot of money for Rossi, but I have a feeling he'll do well there. I'm happy we didn't spend that cash though.

On the other hand, La Repubblica is reporting we're offering Matri + Cash for Osvaldo. Don't know how much I believe that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If you believe the media, Fiorentina has apparently put in a 4.5M bid for Rossi.

If they're uncontested for him I think he may go for that price. Rossi's value is probably around 5-7M right now because of his two serious injuries and the current situation of Villareal.

- - - Updated - - -

Giuseppe Rossi is close to signing with Fiorentina for 10M as well as a bonus of up to 6M going to Villareal. That's what I just read. Apparently 2.5M salary per annum as well. (TMW)

That's a lot of money for Rossi, but I have a feeling he'll do well there. I'm happy we didn't spend that cash though.

On the other hand, La Repubblica is reporting we're offering Matri + Cash for Osvaldo. Don't know how much I believe that.
that's what i read , on the other hand , borja valero and rodrigez costed abit too little , maybe they were short on cash in the summer so they made a deal to get them for a lower fee in agreement to give what they owed them through the rossi deal

1st i wouldn't like osvaldo here , second they are never gonna sell him to us

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Berba fiasco is so 2012 bro, unless purple rats pull a bilbao, Jojo will asked to be sold to Juve.
I don't think that Jojo will ask to be sold.
It's a posibility that Fiora will decide to sell him. But in this case they'll sell him not to Juve, outside Italy for example. More money for club and player and also no problems with fans for strengthening Juve. Win-win.
The same about Cavani for example.
Juve have to pay MUCH more to get this kind of players.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I don't think that Jojo will ask to be sold.
He has and he will.
It's a posibility that Fiora will decide to sell him. But in this case they'll sell him not to Juve, outside Italy for example. More money for club and player and also no problems with fans for strengthening Juve. Win-win.
The same about Cavani for example.
Juve have to pay MUCH more to get this kind of players.
Agree with the bolded part. that's the real issue, they need to find a way to prevent fans burning down their hq's. Hopefully Rossi will prove to be a somewhat decent signing, thus making it easier for Jovetic to leave.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Melo was also a big fan favourite as well, all of this is all very overstated.

they will sell him to us if we push harder.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Melo was also a big fan favourite as well, all of this is all very overstated.

they will sell him to us if we push harder.
:tup:

That being said, with Llorente arriving and having Giovinco/Vucinic, I highly doubt we'll even bother to sign him.

But then again, if we land Llorente for free, where will we spend money? We have left side covered, MCs are covered and right side looks good. Defender? Pretty sure we'll have a 30-40mln budget to spend at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)