Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think Mourinho himself will be at real in the summer. There's going to be a clearance sale fo shiz. Imagine Benz at 20m!
I see Real selling Casilass sooner than Benzema, that guy is pure gold and they know it.

I imagine the likes of Calejon, Khedira, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Higuain and maybe Kaka are on their way out

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I can see PSG going for Coentrao too actually..They are in desperate need of fullbacks at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I see Real selling Casilass sooner than Benzema, that guy is pure gold and they know it.

I imagine the likes of Calejon, Khedira, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Higuain and maybe Kaka are on their way out
When Mou leaves Casillas will be reinstated..Mou is gone already,question is if its now or in the summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we don't get Llorente then I'd rather get an ST that could actually score such as Higuain more than a great SS.
ST is our priority for the summer off course that's why I'm glad we are bringing LLorente. He has characteristics which will be more useful for us.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
If you believe the media -> next season our attack: Giovinco, Vucinic, Rossi, Llorente & Suarez/Jojo

Sound really nice, I think the salary on one year would be like at least 14-15 million :D

Hope that when Quagliarella and Matri leave that we receive at least 15 million euro, which i think is realistic.
Per me anche fuori: Ziegler, De Ceglie, Felipe Melo, Martinez, Iaquinta and one out the couple Giaccherini-Pepe.. Salary of those players together is like 10 million..

And if Diakité and Doria join Juve than i think Caceres or another defensive player will leave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)