Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If we get Llorente, we wont be getting another CF, if an opportunity present itself we will look for a high profile SS, someone like Jojo, sanchez...

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
For what?
Marotta never in his entire carrier ever landed a better finisher, until he proves it otherwise and after keep failing to find anything better than Borriello and Bendtner, it remains a fact, that better finishers are above his league.
Its not like he did otherwise and i insulted him.
On the contrary, i am a realist, i dont have any confidence in him for anything bigger and i believe this is a great solution, considering his limited capabilities, because anything else would be a waste of time!
I said that when we were chasing the Aqueros, RVP, Dzekos etc and guess what? Marotta actually proved me right!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It will be interesting to see if its another summer of bullshit all names flying around and nothing. Or will something actually happen. I personally rather have pieces that fit the puzzle in all aspects than just bringing a name in for the sake of a name

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
I think that with a fine attack of Llorente and Sancez/Suarez/Jovetic, we'll be a semi-final CL level team. Our DF+GK is second best in the world (Real's better), our CMs are second best as well (Bacra's better) and with a decent attack will be truly one of the top 4 teams in Europe.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Higuain overrated...

Ha.
Well for me he isn't exactly what we need. Maybe overrated is a bit harsh from me but there are better options out there.
I think that with a fine attack of Llorente and Sancez/Suarez/Jovetic, we'll be a semi-final CL level team. Our DF+GK is second best in the world (Real's better), our CMs are second best as well (Bacra's better) and with a decent attack will be truly one of the top 4 teams in Europe.
I think we have better defence than Real.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
El Economista: Real Madrid have told left-back Fabio Coentrao he can leave in the summer for a cut-price £8m

lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't think Mourinho himself will be at real in the summer. There's going to be a clearance sale fo shiz. Imagine Benz at 20m!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)