Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why not Lichtsteiner als cb? Did wel a couple of times, Caceres is also an option..

Buffon
Lichtsteiner/Caceres-Bonucci-Barzagli
Lichtsteiner/Isla-Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal-Peluso/PDC
Vucinic-Giovinco​

Real wants to sell Coentrao because is behaviour at Real is bad. He also plays a lot better with the Portugal.. Would be a nice transfer but not realistic.. Hope City wants him, we go after Kolarov:D
And Juve should give Bilbao 5-6 million and on the end of the season bonus if he plays x matches en scores x goals or something like that.
It would be interesting to see if Licht can play in 3 man defence. And I would skip Coentrao from what I've seen he can't defend well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
It would be interesting to see if Licht can play in 3 man defence. And I would skip Coentrao from what I've seen he can't defend well.
Well we play 352, i think Coentrao will do better on the lwb than our pretty boy Ashton Kutcher. Coentrao has more skill, is faster, better shot and his defence is at least from the same level. Not that he's a realistic target but you never know. And Lichtsteiner can play cb, played that rol against Palermo when Caceres was sub for Padoin.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well we play 352, i think Coentrao will do better on the lwb than our pretty boy Ashton Kutcher. Coentrao has more skill, is faster, better shot and his defence is at least from the same level. Not that he's a realistic target but you never know. And Lichtsteiner can play cb, played that rol against Palermo when Caceres was sub for Padoin.
I agree he's bettter than de Ceglie but we already covered first choice LWB and Coentrao wouldn't want to be a sub once Asamoah returns. I would prefer bringing more quality upfront cause Vucinic is struggling with achilles who know how this will resolve.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
I think he was suggesting that Man City sign Coentrao and then we take Kolarov off their hands. Which sounds like a plan to me
I like coentrao and he would be a great player for the club. However i know that he is out of our reach.. So yes, i'm hoping a team like city picks him.. In that way we can get Kolarov or somebody like that.

I agree he's bettter than de Ceglie but we already covered first choice LWB and Coentrao wouldn't want to be a sub once Asamoah returns. I would prefer bringing more quality upfront cause Vucinic is struggling with achilles who know how this will resolve.
It was just an idea, i know it's impossible. But Asamoah is a midfielder, not a lwb. At the moment he's doing a good job, in the future (in 18 months) i prefer a natural wingback. And we need more quality upfront, that's true. I hope Llorente is coming now, with him and with the injury of Chiellini and Asamoah in Africa a 433 formation would be good, also for Peluso. In the summer pls Suarez, Jovetic, Hernandez, Lewandowski of someone like that. Such a name is the key to be feared like years ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coentrao would be better then Asamoah as wingback (is reliable enough defensively and fantastic offensively), and Real getting rid of him would cost at most 15m prolly. But yeah not gonna happen.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tuttosport: "For the June there will be complete turn over in attack. Marotta will change 2 or 3 forwards. Beside Llorente one between Suarez and Sanchez will be our target."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are in talks with him as soon to bee free agent, Athletic didnt say anything about accepting our bid, so its defenitely for June.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Suarez should be our nr one target, most selfish player around currently, but fuck is he amazing this season. A Pool that will miss CL spot for sure makes it realistic, should try for him first, then try for "lesser" options.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm fine with Jovetic too :D But as I said, go ballsout for ze amazing cunt first. Sanchez is fine too, but I dont think he will leave Barca (maybe next summer if he still struggles), and wouldnt be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)