Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I know that i mean like we would have 10 midfielders then, who would we get rid of?
Pirlo,Vidal,Marchisio,Pogba,Giaccherini,X

Padoin and Isla are WB's..Marrone is a converted CB now.

If anyone's to leave i would suppose one of Padoin or Giacch or both but we all know what Conte thinks of 'em both.

Jul 20, 2012
Pirlo,Vidal,Marchisio,Pogba,Giaccherini,X

Padoin and Isla are WB's..Marrone is a converted CB now.

If anyone's to leave i would suppose one of Padoin or Giacch or both but we all know what Conte thinks of 'em both.
You can think of it like that but still they are all midfielders. Marrone is not a defender, he is just a verastile midfielder, and wbs are still midfielders

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd get rid of Giach. He's probably the most expendable. Then again he's one of the least likely to complain about lack of playing time.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #589
    We're ready to offer 6m + PDC for Obiang according to Talksport..What do you think of this rumor @Mark ?
    11m € for a backup mid. I like him but I'd use Pogba as the 1st alternative from the bench so I'd go for a freebie or someone cheaper who would accept the bench.

I'd get rid of Giach. He's probably the most expendable. Then again he's one of the least likely to complain about lack of playing time.
    Pepe out, Walcott IN, Giacch out, Isco IN. :p

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    11m € for a backup mid. I like him but I'd use Pogba as the 1st alternative from the bench so I'd go for a freebie or someone cheaper who would accept the bench.

Pepe out, Walcott IN, Giacch out, Isco IN. :p
    Walcott wants to play striker. :disagree:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Talksport? You gotta be kidding.

I wouldn't be surprised if we give them Ziegler (a player who we got from them for free) and do some Marotta magic co-own loan with obligation to buy. :D

edit: That's for Obiang.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #592
    Walcott wants to play striker. :disagree:
    Walcott will play what Conte wants him to play. :p

I think Conte mentioned him once but I don't think he'll come here.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at what we need to reinforce now and in the future we'll start with the keeper position.

Buffon
    Storari
    Rubinho.

no problem here. If we need a second or 3rd we'll get him cheap or for free while for the future we got Leali. I think he's the real deal.

Center Backs.

Barzagli
    Bonucci
    Chiellini

Very solid, we got decent backups in Caceres, Marrone(I see him more as a mid) and even Licht could play at RCB(short period) in a 3 man D. Dória for the post Chiello would be a great buy if he pans out. For the post Barza we'll need to check for that next summer or the one after that. Höwedes and Benatia come to mind.

Fullbacks/Wingbacks/Wingers

Licht, Asamoah, Isla, Peluso, DC, Padoin...Pepe, Giaccherini...

Solid but in a perfect world we'd have a real LB/LWB and have Asa play LCM but for now he's ok. We could use better wingers if Conte plans to use them. If not then I guess we're close to ok there. I'd check and see what Yarmolenko and even Walcott want to do. :D

Central mids.

Top notch with Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Marrone, Asamoah(if in that perfect world we get a starting LB/LWB). I also think Chibsah could be a good backup later. We could look for a post Pirlo later but we can mange without one for now. We were interested in Quintero and that guy at PSG.

Forwards/Playmakers

Mirko and Gio would stay for me and the rest can go if have good upgrades available. Matri for Llorente would be a nice start, bring back Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye for Bendtner is a no brainer and a SS like Sanchez or playmaker like Isco for Quag would be sweet.

no need to invest that much at mid, look for future starters at D and difference makers in front would be key for me.

Happy new year. :beer:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    In the spirit of the New Year I want to say thanks for the news you bring. I'd be worshipping you if it weren't for Berbagod, but it's all good.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #596
    I'm doing my best to make you guys forget that. Peluso is a great start huh? :p
    and "Nando" will make you forget Berba. :D
    nice Beppe pic.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I'm doing my best to make you guys forget that. Peluso is a great start huh? :p

nice Beppe pic. :D
    Im aboard the Peluso train. Think he'll prove to be very good for us when we need it the most.

Then everyone will be like

"whoooah so there's a meaning to the chaos"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)