Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Funny how Dusan rates Osvaldo now that he plays in Roma :D
Meh. I did say I used to hate him but he's not the same player he was before. Spain changed him, he's not only the poacher he used to be back at Viola.

I said I wanted him here before Roma signed him, that summer. But his price was kinda 'high' but considering other prices it's not really. I don't rate many Roma players anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What I think we're working towards for the next half of the season.

Buffon
(Storari)
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Peluso
(Caceres) - (Marrone/Doria) - (Chiellini) - (De Ceglie)
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
(Padoin) - (Pogba) - (Giaccherini)
Giovinco - Osvaldo - Vucinic

This is keeping in mind Chiellini is injured, Asamoah will be gone for a long stretch of time, and we sign a CB like Doria.

I think we'll go for Llorente in the summer.

I like.
Well, asamoah is away till at most half februari. thats 6 weeks from now.
chiello the same

so after they return, this formation will likely not be deployed

4-3-3 is not gonna happen.
well, in the space of time between now and the return of asamoah and chiellini, we dont really have a leftwingback, and i think peluso is only fullback ?

considering licht can play both 3-5-2 and 4-3-3, some even claim he prefers 4 backline, not that much changes when switching 4-3-3 currently

we dont have a striker for it tho.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;3981131 said:
No point buying pony strikers for the sake if it and create another matri scenario. Where we say it was good at the time.
Yet there you are with that avatar.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well, asamoah is away till at most half februari. thats 6 weeks from now.
chiello the same

so after they return, this formation will likely not be deployed

well, in the space of time between now and the return of asamoah and chiellini, we dont really have a leftwingback, and i think peluso is only fullback ?

considering licht can play both 3-5-2 and 4-3-3, some even claim he prefers 4 backline, not that much changes when switching 4-3-3 currently

we dont have a striker for it tho.

or a match fit RW. :pepedinho:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even if you think Osvaldo is better than Matri/Quags it isn't anywhere near significant enough to bother with, and this is someone that punches teammates and kicks out in football games. Don't bother.

At risk of sounding like B81, let's go for quality :D
maybe osvaldo can punch quags when he is out of form and tell him that he isn't Roberto Baggio after all

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
or a match fit RW. :pepedinho:
If all players were fit, and we'd play 4-3-3, i'd allways put vucinic-matri-pepe

altho some disagree i assume

Osvaldo isn't a good enough player to justify tolerating how much of a cock he is.
Conte wont tolerate any cock apart from his own. dont think it will be a problem if he'd come here

This.

Just sign a top striker already :D
Llorente, is all we need, and a goddamn BOSSman.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How is Destro superior than Osvaldo? And way to compare that Lame cunt with a striker.
Destro is young and possesses potential. Osvaldo gets more playing time and hence will always score more goals, particularly in the system being deployed by Zeman. He is superior in the sense that there's a lot more to his game, and given time and the chance to develop he will most definitely become a better player than that cuntbag Osvaldo.

As for Lamela, I was merely suggesting that if there was anyone we should be targeting from Roma, it should be him. The kid is very talented, and will continue to grow and improve for many years to come.

It's funny how some were so disappointed to miss out on Destro during the Summer Mercato (I'm not saying you were one of them), and now all of a sudden he is deemed average and unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Osvaldo isn't a good enough player to justify tolerating how much of a cock he is.
+Rep :agree: :beer: :malt:

- - - Updated - - -

We're ready to offer 6m + PDC for Obiang according to Talksport..What do you think of this rumor @Mark ?
:tup: Interesting player, and it seems PDC's days are numbered @ Juve.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Osvaldo is a joke.

Did nothing in Viola, didn't do shit for Bologna. Was okay with Espanyol, okay under Luis Enrique's Roma.

He's been in a good goalscoring form due to Zemanlandia. He hasn't done shit in Europe either.

Add on top of that that he's some hermaphrodite.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81, your posting on the past few pages is bad even by your standards :D
Bitch please. Look who is talking :howler: :p

Borriello and Osvaldo are shitbags. I would love to have Higuain or Benzema here (well, I realize we can't get them), but the alternative shouldn't be the likes of those two douchebags. The Serie A crown is pretty much ours to lose (hence why I think we don't need those two fags for the Serie A title race), and I doubt they are going to contribute anything in Europe.

What is it with you and greasy STD infested mediocre strikers? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you think Osvaldo is better than Matri/Quags it isn't anywhere near significant enough to bother with, and this is someone that punches teammates and kicks out in football games. Don't bother.

At risk of sounding like B81, let's go for quality :D
+Rep :lol: :tup: :D

- - - Updated - - -

Basically this, but interesting to see How he has developed as player though.
+Rep

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We're ready to offer 6m + PDC for Obiang according to Talksport..What do you think of this rumor @Mark ?
I have heard news of an obiang for de celgie swap, with something around 5 mil involved.

This would be a brilliant move for me, for a few reasons

1) Obiang is a very talented young player, that has allready interest from a a few of the top epl teams.
2) We need a reliable fullback for 2 months considering chiellini injured and asamoah to ACON.
3) De Ceglie, never really proved much, apart from beeing far to injuryprone to rely on. also defensively and positionally, rather weak

4) We get rid of De Ceglie, to get Obiang, wich is a nice addition to our team, and the additional 6 mil will likely be a bargain in the future.
5) We replace De Ceglie with Peluso, wich is a reliable fullback while our two tenors are out, and a valuabale rotationplayer when they return.

and 6) It seems we are set on signing Llorente, so we can afford to spend a bit on this, since he's a bossman in the summer

Jul 20, 2012
Well, if we are paying 5+ Million for the likes of Padoin and Peluso, then acquiring a wanted talent like Obiang in such a deal actually constitutes a bargain :)
I guess but then who are we going to offload in january when it comes to midfielders? Marrone is Bonuccis back up, pogba is vidal/Marchisio's back up. While Giach, Padoin, and Isla are just there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)