Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (158 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I really don't get the hate towards Osvaldo. The guy has never badmouthed us, he's only been in Italy for a year and he punched Lamela several times.
Nah, he seems to have punched sense into Lamela. Since that incident, that little fucker seems to have put his head down and improved massively. So again, fuck Osvaldo for doing that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No. I'm not joking. Destro has a lot of potential, and I'd rather invest in that, than splash out 8-10 million + a player of ours for a slightly above average guy like Osvaldo with whom you know exactly what you are getting, and that is nothing particularly special or exceptional, a slight upgrade over Matri or Quag.

Do not fucking want!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's actually a pretty big upgrade over Matri/Quag. He has everything better than both of them.

Destro didn't show that potential at Roma, he's a risk buy at this point. Yes, with Osvaldo you know what you're getting, and that's goals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are making it sound as if we are getting a Cavani/Falcao calibre type player. Osvaldo has hit a purple patch in Serie A, but that is no guarantee of consistency in the long term, and his disciplinary record and attitude is awful/abysmal. He may be better than Matri and Quag, but not by such a huge margin.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'd rather get Destro or Lamela from Roma. They are both superior players to that walking pile of shit known as Osvaldo.
I haven't been that impressed by Destro at Roma. Admittedly I didn't see him play for Siena, but i've seen plenty of him at Roma and do not see whats so special about him. Osvaldo on the other hand is a decent striker, he's having a good season for Roma this year. He was great at Espanyol too mind you, like Dusan said, he's become a different player ever since going to Spain.

Lamela is a very talented player, and seems to have added end product to his game. He's still a massive ball hog and an erratic decision maker at times, but he scores plenty of goals with his talent. Still, until he significantly improves his decision making and becomes more of a team player, he'll remain an unreliable player and one that is risky to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather get Destro or Lamela from Roma. They are both superior players to that walking pile of shit known as Osvaldo.
I haven't been that impressed by Destro at Roma. Admittedly I didn't see him play for Siena, but i've seen plenty of him at Roma and do not see whats so special about him. Osvaldo on the other hand is a decent striker, he's having a good season for Roma this year. He was great at Espanyol too mind you, like Dusan said, he's become a different player ever since going to Spain.

Lamela is a very talented player, and seems to have added end product to his game. He's still a massive ball hog and an erratic decision maker at times, but he scores plenty of goals with his talent. Still, until he significantly improves his decision making and becomes more of a team player, he'll remain an unreliable player and one that is risky to buy.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Destro, Matri, same difference.

Osvaldo :tuttosport:
I can agree with that.

Really can't judge attackers playing under Zeman. Matri/Quag would have just as many goals as Osvaldo if they played under him.
Not really.

:tup: This.

As for Lamela, I don't think he needs to improve much that team play. His his and penetration on the flank are great. If he keeps playing like this he'll turn into a beast of a player. Considering it's his second year and his age he's doing great for now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no way is destro better than Osvaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Really can't judge attackers playing under Zeman. Matri/Quag would have just as many goals as Osvaldo if they played under him.
yet roma havn't exactly scored that many more goals than Juve this season, Osvaldo is still an upgrade to matri and quags in my books and has looked relatively decent for Italy

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
no way is destro better than Osvaldo

- - - Updated - - -

yet roma havn't exactly scored that many more goals than Juve this season, Osvaldo is still an upgrade to matri and quags in my books and has looked relatively decent for t
Italy
Their attackers have scored mored than our attackers, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)