Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please discuss this point of contention.
Much as I dislike Osvaldo he has proven me wrong first in Spain and now at Roma.

He isn't our champion FW signing but he scores goals, more regularly than any of our FWs, and sometimes from some pretty unconventional situations too.

On the negative side he seems like he is probably a considerable douche off the pitch and he reminds me slightly of Amauri. Don't know how well he'd fit in with our carefully constructed dressing room.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is no point of contention. Osvaldo is a turd, albeit a cuntbag who scores goals. However, he lacks discipline, and until recently consistency. I don't really rate Quag, but at least he doesn't overrate himself or think he's a world class player unlike that douche Osvaldo.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:howler: Puhleeaaase Gordon. Osvaldo is a minor upgrade. I'd rather stay away from a player with a giant ego and a stinking attitude, not to mention lack of discipline.
Usually a good trait in a forward. He's better than any of your current forwards. It would be stupid to pass on him, especially when better options aren't really in your price range at the moment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather wait until the summer then. I don't feel Osvaldo is going to make the difference for us in the CL, and we don't really need him for Serie A. If it was Drogba or Villa we were talking about then I'd definitely be all for the move, but Osvaldo is a cunt and a douche, so fuck him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'd rather wait until the summer then. I don't feel Osvaldo is going to make the difference for us in the CL, and we don't really need him for Serie A. If it was Drogba or Villa we were talking about then I'd definitely be all for the move, but Osvaldo is a cunt and a douche, so fuck him.
Drogba is a huge cunt bro. Villa thinks he is the best in the world, which is why he wants out of Bartha.:lol:

Both are going to ask for a fortune in wages. It's not worth it, for such a short term basis without a long term solution.

Juventus has had cunty players before. You usually want a cunty player or two on your team. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Perhaps, but not Osvaldo. Drogba and Villa are cunts, but they have achieved a lot throughout their careers, so their cuntish behavior is somewhat justified. Osvaldo is a good player, just not good enough to take a risk on. I also have a feeling if we acquire him, he'll be touted/hailed as the main signing, and I'm definitely not down with that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Perhaps, but not Osvaldo. Drogba and Villa are cunts, but they have achieved a lot throughout their careers, so their cuntish behavior is somewhat justified. Osvaldo is a good player, just not good enough to take a risk on. I also have a feeling if we acquire him, he'll be touted/hailed as the main signing, and I'm definitely not down with that.
Yet your spunk would hit the ceiling if Suarez signed.:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So: Next year...Llorente, Gio, Mirko, Sanchez/Jovetic, Immobile, Boayke.

Not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

remember the start of last summer? how nobody wanted Dzeko here? then by the end everyone was yelling for Dzeko. :lol: that was pretty funny.
adfhasdl;fgal;sdfald;fhal'sdhfa'dfha;dfhdk;asfl;dfhasl;dfhlashfddf

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yet your spunk would hit the ceiling if Suarez signed.:D
Suarez is 10 times the player Osvaldo can aspire to be. Like I said, a cunt with the talent to back it up is more than welcome. A good player with acceptable levels of skill and a cuntish attitude that is not quite justified can feck off for all I care :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm liking these forward lines being proposed by Hustinki and 1251Alex.

Watch out for Belfodil :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)