Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I would be happy with the De Ceglie for Obiang swap. Obiang has a great deal of potential while De Ceglie seems to have peaked at a level below our expectations. Sure our CM is a bit crowded but its not like DC gets playing time either. With Pogba and Obiang our midfield will continue to be boss for many years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I realize its a highlight video but you can see he's got talent. How is he still in B? You can see he's ready for serie A unless he's terribly inconsistent he should be our target to replace Asa ahead of Neto and Peluso. He looks like marchisio from the back with his ability to get out of a mess of 2-3 players around him

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dat Samp connection never dies :touched:

Only difference is that we were targeting players like Gastaldello and Zauri from their team two years ago as opposed to now.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I would be happy with the De Ceglie for Obiang swap. Obiang has a great deal of potential while De Ceglie seems to have peaked at a level below our expectations. Sure our CM is a bit crowded but its not like DC gets playing time either. With Pogba and Obiang our midfield will continue to be boss for many years.
Don't forget appelt and bouy...how are they doing anyways?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I realize its a highlight video but you can see he's got talent. How is he still in B? You can see he's ready for serie A unless he's terribly inconsistent he should be our target to replace Asa ahead of Neto and Peluso. He looks like marchisio from the back with his ability to get out of a mess of 2-3 players around him
he is still very young 1991 , he is not ready to play at top level football yet and even if he was he has mainly played as an offensive winger in a 3 man attack , but can also play in a 4 man middfield , he should take a very disciplined defensive course before he can play at asa's place

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not really, he started and scored 2 goals yesterday. He's still behind Tevez and Agüero, but he's doing well when playing, and he's getting some starts since City is rotating their strikers.
What a shame, I was hoping he was feeling like shit on the bench, daydreaming about playing at Juventus.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What a shame, I was hoping he was feeling like shit on the bench, daydreaming about playing at Juventus.
Well, since Balo is doing badly in City it has allowed Dzeko to play some more. :) Especially here in december with a tight schedule. :)
However, we could always try Balo. :D
:snoop:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dat Samp connection never dies :touched:
It was Paratici and Marotta who originally took Obiang to Samp from Atlético Madrid, and he's a very good young player, so I'm sure we will move for him. Maybe co-ownership or buy and keep on loan. As it is we have too many people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)