Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Hypothetical:

Jovetic-Llorente or Mirko/Gio-Cavani (And why)

Ready. Set. Discuss.
If we remain with the 3-5-2 then Jovetic-Llorente, if we change to 4-3-3 then Gio-Cavani-Mirko.

Why

Well, IMO an attack with Jojo and Llorente would be pretty good, though I don't like Llorente so much, but I think they complement each other, both of them can do goals and each one can be used for different situations in the game.

If we only get Cavani I think we could play 4-3-3 better because on his own he has the hability to score, drible and shoot from a long distance, so he can play as a lonely ST with both Mirko and Gio behind him creating chances and also scoring sometimes. I don't think that Llorente could do what Cavani does alone.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In 3-5-2 Jovetic - Vucinic makes more sense imo. Great linkup with each other as well as with midfield. The ball would flow beautifully and we'd keep our style with those two. JoJo is a decent goalscorer also so it'd be an improvement for sure.

I'm not convinced by Llorente transfer at all. Cavani would be great for both systems so no really need to comment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we remain with the 3-5-2 then Jovetic-Llorente, if we change to 4-3-3 then Gio-Cavani-Mirko.

Why

Well, IMO an attack with Jojo and Llorente would be pretty good, though I don't like Llorente so much, but I think they complement each other, both of them can do goals and each one can be used for different situations in the game.

If we only get Cavani I think we could play 4-3-3 better because on his own he has the hability to score, drible and shoot from a long distance, so he can play as a lonely ST with both Mirko and Gio behind him creating chances and also scoring sometimes. I don't think that Llorente could do what Cavani does alone.
I like this. :tup:

In 3-5-2 Jovetic - Vucinic makes more sense imo. Great linkup with each other as well as with midfield. The ball would flow beautifully and we'd keep our style with those two. JoJo is a decent goalscorer also so it'd be an improvement for sure.

I'm not convinced by Llorente transfer at all. Cavani would be great for both systems so no really need to comment.
We need a goal scorer and Mirko's inconsistency just isn't good enough. His creativity is, which is why he needs a pure finisher next to him to see him excel IMO. Because of his scoring inconsistency, Jovetic would have to carry the burden.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw some article about him coming back. Obviously won't happen.
Source? :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe as well bring in Ogbonna or Astori and save some money rather than spend on Hummels which would probably be considerably more.

- - - Updated - - -

:edit: I know this because I slept at the Holiday Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)