Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
why would robben come here if he can be european champion in 2 weeks?
because he is a dick and a cry baby? he probably wants ribery to get fired and beckenbauer to apologize to him on his knees because he dared to criticize robben´s penalty miss against dortmund... such a disgusting player.
and he still won´t join us btw.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, I'm not sure about the little showboating lezzo either. Huge talent, no doubt, but he may go all brazilian on us when he finds his space closed down and sneaky defenders pulling 1000 tiny fouls on him pr. game in italy.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Neymar is still to be tested against good defences , look at that video he dribbles the defender 4-5 times before he finally decides to tackle him and even than the defender does a stupid rushed tackle . I still think that the real talent to keep an eye on in brasil is lucas moura

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Neymar needs not testing! He is already a star and will be the upcoming kid to break all records.. Whoever signs him will be winning for a very long time. I wish it was us.
For his good he should go to la liga , he will have it much easier there than in serie a or in premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)