Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Am I the only one who has given up on real wingers? I honestly think we're going to base our mercato around the 3-5-2 formation which means no Robben or someone like that.
I don't think we'll base anything on just one formation. Next year Conte will probably switch a lot between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3.

Robben was always just a dream IMO.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seeing the 3-5-2, I'm beginning to appreciate it, especially since we could if we want have 5 defenders all at once against teams like Barcelona etc in the Champions League. We're never going to win by having better offense than most of the teams in Europe so we might as well keep the 3-5-2 and become the best defensive team in Europe.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We are the best defensive team in Europe. Not becoming, we actually are.

This Summer it's finding the balance in the attack.
Yeah, but I want more and better. Just talking about the 3-5-2 here, not saying we should go off sign more defenders. A new SS, goalscorer, defender and a new left wingback.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Am I the only one who has given up on real wingers? I honestly think we're going to base our mercato around the 3-5-2 formation which means no Robben or someone like that.
It seems that Conte has all but given up on using his 4-4-2/4-2-4.

Wingers don't work in either a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3, and the rejection Elia and Krasic makes it pretty clear that Conte isn't interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)