Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
@Salvatore, I just... I just can't... :howler::D:lol::lol2::rofl:
I don't know exaclty for what u are laughing about,but he is only 21 Y old,and he looked really good both games against Real Madrid,i wish we had him .

Gomez :howler:

fuck him, choking faggot.
May you don't like him,but he ain't chocker .
He is doing great,i remember when Bayern wanted to trade him with Dzeko :sergio:

Apr 24, 2012
Read this on tribal football so there's probably not much element of truth in it but none the less.....

Juventus are preparing a bid for unsettled Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain.

It's emerged Higuain's camp has sent out feelers to interested clubs in recent days with the Argentine fed-up with his lot at Real.

Mediaset says Juve see Higuain as a priority target, with his price 'not mind-boggling' and the move smoothed by the player's demand to leave Madrid in the summer.

..... if true there goes all people thinking rvp,lavezzi and cavani were affordable

Apr 24, 2012
According to? You?
lol excactly Marotta will come up with the old financial excuses it's not who we can get it's how much for at a low price isn't that how Marotta works? 2-3 players that are good league players and nothing more for the price of 1-2 world class players? don't forget it was only last year he promised us aguero and we ended up with vucinic who in my opinion has been to inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)