Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Borriello leaving is a no-brainer. Del Piero already confirmed to leave unless Agnelli changes his mind.

In my opinion, one of Matri and Quags needs to go - and I am not quite sure which one should leave.

That leaves Vucinic as our only striker for certain who would stay.

Bottom line we need to buy at least 2 forwards - perhaps 3 even.

Van Persie and Cavani would be great. I know that sounds like a pipe dream but not necessarily.

Van Persie could cost us 35-40m and Cavani similar. We are looking at 70-80m right there.

However, one of Quags or Matri could give us 15m. Elia, Krasic and Melo gives us 30m. Thats 45m. So net outlay is 25-35m. Champions league money alone is worth that.

Other areas shouldn't cost us much. There are heaps of defenders on Bosmans in the summer and I would sell Padoin and Pazienza (which could net us 8m for both) and use that money to buy a better midfielder (Naingollan could cost a shade more than that). Meanwhile we have Bouy, Marrone and Appelt waiting in the wings.

Only problem is that the wage bill will mushroom with Van Persie earning 8m and Cavani slightly less.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Haha, or sell both Quags and Matri for 30m.....Elia, Krasic, Melo for 30m = proceeds of 60m.

Buy Van Persie = 35m, Cavani = 35m, Giovinco = 7m (for 50%), Drogba (free)...total = 77m.

Vucinic, Giovinco, Van Persie, Cavani, Drogba

BIG UPGRADE on what we have for just 17m!

Only downside is its a complete attacking revolution, and some would argue Juve don't need revolutions after this season.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
First off, we won't get RvP, Cavani and Drogba. Completely unrealistic.

Second, there's no way any of those players can compete for one forward spot.

Third, all we need is EL MATADOR!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Haha, or sell both Quags and Matri for 30m.....Elia, Krasic, Melo for 30m = proceeds of 60m.

Buy Van Persie = 35m, Cavani = 35m, Giovinco = 7m (for 50%), Drogba (free)...total = 77m.

Only downside is its a complete attacking revolution, and some would argue Juve don't need revolutions after this season.
LOL! in a dream world! have you even taken into consideration their wages? we will be financially crippled faster than you can wake up from your fantasy

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Let's put it this way. Borriello for 8 million, as long as Matri leaves for 20 :p
Wtf are you crazy ? I wouldn't take borrielo for 8 in a million years , seeing the shitty season he has passed and seeing that he has a heavy wage and roma doesn't want him i would offer half that amount
Fuck when we got aquilani we had the right to buy him at (don't remember) and around 4 mil of wages , when milan got him right to buy at 7 mil and wages 2.5 if i am not mistaken .
If we want him we should follow the same aproach and i am pretty sure we would make it , the other option would be taking him on loan again , roma may accept to get rid of his wage but this would be a much more difficult move .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
get Insigne, Verratti those players + Marrone, Pogba if he arrives and Appelt/Buoy should play in our Copa and some of the easier matches in serie a, leaving Pirlo,Vidal and Marchi for the CL and Serie A..
Cavani + Insigne + Verratti + Pogba + A left back and another good cb
Sell Milos :( Pazienza, Iaq, and send back Bori..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I'm afraid you mixed up a real life football forum with your fantasy manager forum

elia+krasic will hardly net over 14mil, melo will not go for more then 10 mil

matri or quag arent going, they are part of the team, and provide good cover for next season.

drogba isnt comming, if he leaves chelsea he is going to some rich arab or american team. wich makes perfect sense at his age, with his achievements

Van persie and cavani, are certainly not comming. Madrid, barcelona, chelsea orcity will be their destinations if they leave.

and giovinco is 8 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)