Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I hope cavani is not the sole target, 1 quality forward is not enough for next season unless vucinic can stay motivated and playing superbly for the whole season which is near impossible, that and we would have no quality SS in the bench if ale leave

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think we'll be going for Cavani our 30M-40M signing, and a player like Ramirez-quality as our winger/SS.

Giovinco could be an option as well.

I can't see us dishing out 30-40M for Cavani and 30M for Jovetic.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 06:49 ----------

Who's down to sign Osvaldo for the summer.

Depth. :tuttosport:

Jul 1, 2010
I think we'll be going for Cavani our 30M-40M signing, and a player like Ramirez-quality as our winger/SS.

Giovinco could be an option as well.

I can't see us dishing out 30-40M for Cavani and 30M for Jovetic.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 06:49 ----------

Who's down to sign Osvaldo for the summer.

Depth. :tuttosport:
:inter:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Selling Vidal would be CRIME! This guy has been an absolute revelation! With all due respect to the rest of our player I think he's the best after Buffon. No competition. Give him a couple of years he'd probably be the best midfielder in the world! And he's ONLY 24 years old!

Jul 1, 2010
:D

I'm just kidding. However if we do sell Matri for 20M I hope we bring in a player like Destro.

Cavani, Quag, Destro. That's enough strikers IMO. Matri out for 20M. :tup:, Borriello to GTFO. :pado:
Destro is quality. However, if Genoa do get relegated, we should imo buy back Immobile's half (for the 4 mil we sold, they'll need the cash).

We'll have to deal for Destro or Immobile with Genoa in both cases anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)