Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
To be honest, I can't see us signing a top player this summer. It's too difficult. I can see us panick buying Damiao after Robben & Van Persie renews, City buys Higuain and Suarez stays in Liverpool.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
To be honest, I can't see us signing a top player this summer. It's too difficult. I can see us panick buying Damiao after Robben & Van Persie renews, City buys Higuain and Suarez stays in Liverpool.
Damiao is pretty good though. I'd be satisfied with that and I hope we panic then :lol:

May 22, 2007
Starting from June, I'm gonna try ignore these threads as much as I can. They're just annoying. Speculating over players like Cavani, Van Persie, Robben, Suarez and Jovetic...and ending up with Caracciolo, Budan, Martinho and Morimoto.
When the news of "Cavani meeting on Thursday" comes around, you'll be diving into the roller coaster ride the thread offers :touched:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Although Cavani is the dream, I would love to see somebody in the talent and creativity of Lavezzi to create for him and not guys like Vucinic and Pepe. Of course he looks much better with Lavezzi giving him all these assists.

Giovinco it is then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)