Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Balotelli could belong only to a clubs with a crap status... firstly it was inter as a paper champions, when inter had became normal common inter...(also a crap but the funny one)... Mario left to Man Shity...now, when MC eager to become a solid club... Balo can't stand it and struggling to leave. So after some logical conclusions, i guess next stop for Mario has to be a Meeeelan !!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like the idea Drogba for free. He doesn't have 40 games in him anymore but what a beast of a weapon to have, and he would cheat like fuck in Italy, we might even get a penalty.

But then you compare the situation with Del Piero and, even though they are very different players, you could say the same for Alex.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
BILD writes that Robben sent sms to Juve and said he is not interested in joining them.

We can comfort ourselves with BILD being the German Tuttosport which had Diego & Vidal to Bayern as done deals. Badass owned them, twice.

Badass, do your magic.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I don't know. Drogba is a great player but I am not sure he is good enough as a person. You only have to take a look at his facial expression to understand that he is a kind of a bastard !

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ Bild. Drogba as an option of the bench would be awesome, but if he's our star signing, or our main striker for next season, then fuck no.

I don't want some other team's hand me downs, especially not Chelsea's :(

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
BILD writes that Robben sent sms to Juve and said he is not interested in joining them.

We can comfort ourselves with BILD being the German Tuttosport which had Diego & Vidal to Bayern as done deals. Badass owned them, twice.

Badass, do your magic.
BILD have a lot of hate for Italian football I tell you. After Italy kicked them out in 2006 and with the whole Serie A vs Bundesliga lately they've been writing all kinds of stupid shit. I remember them writing some funny shit during the Diego saga.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Tevez-Van Persie - Robben

That's insane yet doable.
Those three players are likely to cost us close to 100m all up. However if we got those three, I would sell Quagliarella & Giovinco to help raise the funds. That could get you 20m and then you would get 30m from selling Krasic, Elia and Melo. Net outlay would be 50m. Bring in Immobile from loan.

So yes its doable but unlikely.

Astori could be had on a Bosman I heard. So he would cost nothing as would Peluso apparently.

Squad would look like:

Buffon
Storari
Manninger

Lichsteiner
Caceres (7m still owing)
Bonucci
Barzagli
Chiellini
Astori (free)
De Ceglie
Peluso (free)

Vidal
Pirlo
Marchisio
Giaccherini (3m still owing)
Marrone
New central mid (sell Padoin & Pazienza to get someone at 0 net cost)
Bouy
Appelt
Pepe

Tevez (25m)
Van Persie (30m? only 1 year on his contract)
Robben (30m? only 1 year on his contract)
Vucinic
Matri
Immobile

Total spend 95m

Proceeds from sales:
Quags 12m
Krasic 11m
Elia 7m
Melo 10m
Martinez 3m
50% of Giovinco 7m
Other 4m

Total proceeds from sales: 54m

Net spend: ~40m.

Starting line-up:

-----------------------Buffon------------------------

Lichsteiner----Barzagli----Chiellini-----De Ceglie

----------Vidal------Pirlo------Marchisio-----------

------Robben------Van Persie------Tevez----------

Bench:
Storari
Caceres
Bonucci/Astori
Giaccherini/Pepe
New Defensive mid
Vucinic
Matri/Immobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)