Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Just be happy if we get one of them. :D

sky high wages + (80m €+) for all 3 and still no CB+LB+CM+Caceres+Giaccherini+Leali+Verratti...
Ya but like i said its doable. Not impossible. We have to offer bigger wages then the other clubs. Otherwise maybe we can drop one of them and leave Vuci starting on the left side of the attack.
We need big signings to compete in CL and Milan for next season. Like Raoila mentioned , Marotta needs to show some ambition. Top players are only going to come for top wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
When speaking with a SKY Sport journalist, the frozen out Manchester City Mario Balotelli striker asked “In Italy, why do you only speak of me being linked with Milan and Inter? There could be another club.” The journalist questioned if he’d be willing given his fractious past with Juventus fans, and Balotelli stated- “One day I’d like to have the applause of the Juventus fans. Why couldn’t this crazy idea happen?” His agent Mino Raiola was asked about the interview, and while he didn’t deny possible Juventus interest, he played down the idea of a return to Italy, declaring “Mario is well and will stay at City.”
:tuttosport:

Messi - Ronaldo - Pepe
:tuttosport:
Pepe will keep the #7 shirt, Messi and Cristiano will be his disciples, #17 and #27 respectively.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Vucinic - Damaio - Balotelli
(Giovinco) - (Quag) - (Pepe)​

That would be pretty sweet. Really sweet. Too expensive though.

Damaio - 20M
Balotelli - 30M
Asamoah - 10M - Pazienza
Verratti - 8M
Ogbonna - 12M
Total - 80M

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
our signing of the summer will be giving del piero another contract
ahah) great deal. It reminds me a situation when president of our Dynamo Kyiv have been promissing to purchase a top scorer, that everybody will be shocked and delighted at the same time... And after long term of waiting we've got Shevchenko back =DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)