Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
When speaking with a SKY Sport journalist, the frozen out Manchester City Mario Balotelli striker asked “In Italy, why do you only speak of me being linked with Milan and Inter? There could be another club.” The journalist questioned if he’d be willing given his fractious past with Juventus fans, and Balotelli stated- “One day I’d like to have the applause of the Juventus fans. Why couldn’t this crazy idea happen?” His agent Mino Raiola was asked about the interview, and while he didn’t deny possible Juventus interest, he played down the idea of a return to Italy, declaring “Mario is well and will stay at City.”

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
When speaking with a SKY Sport journalist, the frozen out Manchester City Mario Balotelli striker asked “In Italy, why do you only speak of me being linked with Milan and Inter? There could be another club.” The journalist questioned if he’d be willing given his fractious past with Juventus fans, and Balotelli stated- “One day I’d like to have the applause of the Juventus fans. Why couldn’t this crazy idea happen?” His agent Mino Raiola was asked about the interview, and while he didn’t deny possible Juventus interest, he played down the idea of a return to Italy, declaring “Mario is well and will stay at City.”
Interesting but I prefer Cavani.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I am pretty sure that if he doesn't come to us he will get the applauses of our fans
Nothing against him but he is a total idiot with the brain of a monkey . If he doesn't change i wouldn't want him and i don't want to take over the responsibility of changing him while we could simply get cavani or someone else who is skilled and has a brain .

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,612
    TS got it(RVP) on their home page for tomorrow's paper.

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 19:06 ----------

If we enter Football Manager 'Editor Mode' and adjust the Juventus transfer budget tab, then yes, very doable :p
    :D

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 19:06 ----------

I'll take a chance and say RVP is a smokescreen for Cavani. :p

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Why is it not doable ? Both RVP and Robben are on their final year of contract and Man City want's to sell Tevez. I think it's doable. However we will have to give sky high wages to all three of them.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41,614
    Just be happy if we get one of them. :D

sky high wages + (80m €+) for all 3 and still no CB+LB+CM+Caceres+Giaccherini+Leali+Verratti...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)