Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Giovinco is 6 years older, quite a gap. Muniain has all the time in the world.
True, exactly my idea.

If Marotta is to buy Muniain, he must get a top finisher like Cavani first.

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 19:10 ----------

Gio is better than no one :stuckup:
I used to be a fanboy when he was here, but fuck him now. Just a whiny little bitch, who will end up like Rosina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
True, exactly my idea.

If Marotta is to buy Muniain, he must get a top finisher like Cavani first.

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 19:10 ----------

I used to be a fanboy when he was here, but $#@! him now. Just a whiny little bitch, who will end up like Rosina.
Juve will not pay so much for a 19 year old kid. He is definitely not part of the market.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For 20m we better pack his luggage for him to make it happen faster.

We can do a lot with 20m...like buy Destro & Verratti whom will probably turn out much better anyways.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I used to be a fanboy when he was here, but $#@! him now. Just a whiny little bitch, who will end up like Rosina.
Rosina is that guy that was with Torino right? The one that seemed to only play with his left foot? He seemed to have potential but i haven't seen him since Torino was last in Serie A. What happened to him?

The Bilbao kid will become a good player and can be a good back uP for vucinic until her ready to start which I give 2 years max. Do we want another project player though at this point in our own team project? Seems like a Conte type player. Fast, good passer and tracks back. Kalou is a joke and will actually hate Beppe our you actually puts a bid in for him. Matri for 20m should be a no brainer. I want to see Robben it that's an honest long to no shot target but you never know. Higuain or Cavani should be our top targets and of you an add Drogba in their for free why not unless his salary demands are someone ridiculous then fuck off to China with your friend Anelka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)