Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Kalou, ffs:sergio: anyone but him, seriously, I'd rather we buy a traffic bollard and just left it on the pitch. At least it might confuse the opposition, deflect shots away or just generally get in the way.

Seriously, fuck Kalou, he is a nothing player, two of my mates are Chelsea fans and he is by far their most hated player.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
lol, that sucks.

Why is that?

Thiago Silva was very expensive when he came to Milan.
thiago silva came for 10 mil if i remember well
I have seen him for only one match and most of what i think about him is according to that match and to what friends tell me , he is not an intelligent type of defender , he is more of a physical type . To say it bluntly he is not nesta he is more of a chiellini and we already have chiellini i wouldn't take another , i don't think we need two players like chiellini as starters you need someone to complement like barzagli does . As for physicality one of my friends thinks very highly of him he tells me that he is one of the best in the world , but everybody agrees that he is not worth that much , they say around 6-8 mil

To say it simply first i wouldn't spend that sum on him because there are bigger ploblems , second if we want him to start it should be chiellini's place but the one that would need to be benched after 2 years is barzagli so i would not spend too much for him since we would still need to buy another defender after 2 years unless bonucci rises up to the challenge in that case it wouldn't be so bad

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:lol:

I watched this video till 1:40 it was fucking annoying to watch it,nothing special :sergio:
Exactly my thoughts. He looked like shit in that video. But he is a good player. The only good things I saw from that were he's got speed and he tracks back. The rest was very underwhelming.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
For 20M I would sell Matri, I love the guy but we must be serious and ambitious now and for that kind of money we can't miss out on.

Cavani, Destro, Giovinco, Asamoah, Verratti, Ogbonna/Dede, Leali

That would just be fantastic. And that 20M from Matri would help us a lot.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Wooot?! Kid is goood! He kept it simple, no need to be flashy. Did you see how he played with calmness and firmness despite being a 19 year old facing a team like Man U! Give him a couple years to mature he'll probably turn into a very good player.

Muniain dribbling style is very very similar to Giovinco. Sebastian is better, but older.
Gio is better than no one :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)