Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We need someone we could rely on. Not as Robben or Jovetic who will be injured and spend on the bench a half of the season.
I doubt that we could buy a couple or three WC players this summer, so we have to choose our future main attacking power very very carefully.

So according to this feature ... Cavani is the best option !
Jo-Jo can be to us like how Rooney is to Man U.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My convicition is that our main task is to buy a leader, a star who will (desirably) be able to play during whole season. As Pirlo...but in attacking line. I see Jovetic only as a great addition to a formed complex squad (as Pedro in Barsa, Di Maria in Real, Young in MU and so on). Our current squad is far from such condition.
In that case we should go for Ribery. He would be the best buy possible (ofcourse we would still need a top finisher...)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I am not sure about that.But just theoretically everyone is a potential hero for us.
Ya but Jo-Jo has the drive and determination to succeed. He is the real deal.

On Muniain, I doubt Bilbao will sell him, it looks like everyone from their team is for sale. They probably sell Llorente and keep everyone else.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I am not a Jovetic fanboy... but to be honest I can't contradict the fact that he is much better than Vucinic... so from this moment I stop saying that we don't need Jovetic =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)