Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I don't know if Meirelles had a good game, didn't pay too much attention, i wouldn't want to sign him though as he'd cost as more than we'd like to spent on a CM right now.
CF and a couple more additions, maybe a young CM and a LB and i think we are a very serious thread to anyone.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Villa comes in as our main striking option, than that would be insane. The guy is pushing 30, coming off a serious long-term injury, so he'd be a huge risk/gamble, perhaps even bigger than Rossi.

However, if we were to acquire Cavani + Villa, that would indeed be amazing.

Dream Mercato:

Cavani
Suarez
Asamoah
Verrati
Leali
Astori

A good balance of world class players, youth, Italians, and players based in Serie A (with Serie A experience).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on Treq; Suarez is awesome :D

Imagine the twin threats of Uruguay bringing it to the Juventus stadium week in/week out :)

However, I wouldn't mind JoJo one bit. If that's the case though, Suarez must stay away from Serie A. I don't want him or Tevez for that matter tearing shit up @ other Serie A teams.

How about Dzeko + JoJo? :D I know :hustini: would :tuttosport: to death.

May 4, 2004
Does anyone know more about this Welliton from Spartak Moskva? The guy has scored 57 goals in 96 matches. 25 years old and his contract will expire in June!!!

I havn't really seen him play, anyone?

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
We need someone we could rely on. Not as Robben or Jovetic who will be injured and spend on the bench a half of the season.
I doubt that we could buy a couple or three WC players this summer, so we have to choose our future main attacking power very very carefully.

So according to this feature ... Cavani is the best option !

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
blʘndu;3622914 said:
i've heard only good things about him and doumbia
Doumbia always scores against me in FIFA12 :(

We need someone we could rely on. Not as Robben or Jovetic who will be injured and spend on the bench a half of the season.
I doubt that we could buy a couple or three WC players this summer, so we have to choose our future main attacking power very very carefully.

So according to this feature ... Cavani is the best option !
You can group JoJo and Robben together in injuries. Jovetic has only had one long term injury and he has come back out of it stronger. Unlike Robben who gets injured for short bursts quite frequently.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
My convicition is that our main task is to buy a leader, a star who will (desirably) be able to play during whole season. As Pirlo...but in attacking line. I see Jovetic only as a great addition to a formed complex squad (as Pedro in Barsa, Di Maria in Real, Young in MU and so on). Our current squad is far from such condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)