Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
LOL. How times change. One year ago we were crap and now we're one of the most exciting clubs in Europe with money, excitement, new stadium, and a whole lot of potential to improve. Now we're interesting again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Douchen, just stfu if you are honestly saying no to fucking Robben :D

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 00:04 ----------

Arjen Robben:"I am yet to renew my contract with Bayern and Juventus' interest makes me happy."
AAAAARJEEEEEN!

Robben:"Juventus is a big club, they built an important project and are having a great season."

ROOOOBBBBEN
Why are you trolling with fake quotes? (especially first one)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Would like to see Jo-Jo here, but i think if we are splashing the cash out on a CF we wont be able to sign him. I feel he can do what Rooney does for Man Utd if he joins us.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anyone care to translate:

Juve, Ribery apre: 'Serie A affascinante'

"Sono contento per aver giocato una grande partita, siamo felici e fiduciosi per il ritorno al Bernabeu". Parla così a Sky Sport dopo la vittoria ai danni del Real Madrid, Franck Ribery, attaccante francese del Bayern Monaco, fra i migliori in campo della formazione tedesca.

"Io in Italia in futuro? Sono felice al Bayern, il campionato italiano è affascinante. Chi vivrà vedrà". Non è un mistero che, in Italia, Ribery piaccia soprattutto alla Juventus, e in particolare al presidente bianconero, Andrea Agnelli.

Forse, nel giorno in cui Alessandro Del Piero conferma che dal 2012-13 non giocherà più nella Juventus, la maglia numero 10 bianconera sta iniziando a trovare il suo erede?

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
$#@! injury prone players. All of them.
Best player who'd play 15 matches and break his leg after. Screw that.

Spend money on quality, young and non-injury prone players.
I bet you said the same about Pirlo last season. :D

Best player who'd play 15 matches and break his leg after. Screw that.

Spend money on quality, young and non-injury prone players.
I think Juve might have a chance. He pretty much decided their fate in the title race against Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)