Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Suarez just gave an interview that he is happy and wants to respect his Liverpool deal which lasts until 2016. :bianconero: That means he won't be available at least for 1 more season if they keep going like this one or 2 if they improve. In summer 2014 and if he doesn't get a new deal we could approach him for an amount we consider reasonable. This really sucks, it shows the player will not push for a move. Liverpool are expected to get a new GM and that could have changed things for the worse for us.

If Suarez is out we would be very wise to find another top winger/wide forward and start courting him. Gaitan seems Man U bound and the devils might be selling a winger. Nani? Di Maria is a dream as well and would be as important as a top CF if we sign him, but could we in reality? :drill:

Any updates on Torres situation? He scored a couple of goals , but so did Drogba... If he helps them beat Barca we can forget about signing him too. Dzeko might turn out to be the most realistic CF target so far.
fuck him let him stay at liverpool where they can only win the mickey mouse cup and compete against teams from former communist states for the europa league.

Apr 29, 2006
fuck him let him stay at liverpool where they can only win the mickey mouse cup and compete against teams from former communist states for the europa league.
Next on the list...???
Lets rape Dortmund for Kagawa. I hate german teams anyway. :evil: Plus he is versatile, have only one year on his contract and would be great for selling tractors in Japan to the 'chinese'. :lol:

And I am not so convinced we need Cavani at the price of two good forwards. Just to clarify I consider the ones in our team mediocre, bar our captain of course.

Apr 29, 2006
Kagawa would be a great marketing move. But not just that, he is a good player.

I think Dortmund will extend his contract. I don't think they will want to lose him, like they did Sahin.
But Marotta has Vidal Experience points. Valuable trading commodity on the german market. Besides the way Dortumund are going I am scared to think what kind of a monster would replace Kagawa. Their scouts/youth academy is fucking fantastic.

Dortmund had a press release that they wouldn't look for a replacement if they loose him a good few months ago. Yet he hasn't signed a new contract, but rumors are he is going to the UK. My only hope is that I can't see a team for him there, or at least one better than us. ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Next on the list...???
Lets rape Dortmund for Kagawa. I hate german teams anyway. :evil: Plus he is versatile, have only one year on his contract and would be great for selling tractors in Japan to the 'chinese'. :lol:

And I am not so convinced we need Cavani at the price of two good forwards. Just to clarify I consider the ones in our team mediocre, bar our captain of course.
nah kagawa has his heart set on a move to the epl. Cavani for me is a must! he ticks all the boxes. Strong, athletic, goalscorer, hard working, defends from the front and generally speaking not a cunt.

Jul 15, 2006
Kagawa would be a great marketing move. But not just that, he is a good player.

I think Dortmund will extend his contract. I don't think they will want to lose him, like they did Sahin.
They already have offered him a new contract.

I am scared to think what kind of a monster would replace Kagawa. Their scouts/youth academy is fucking fantastic.
Marco Reus.

Apr 29, 2006
They already have offered him a new contract.
But he hasn't signed yet, right? Besides we can offer him higher wages as his fee wouldn't be more than 15m... Marotta/Moggi time! :angel:
Yeah. Heard great things about him, including that we were interested as well. He wanted Borussia though and still cost them 18m or so, right?
No thanks to Suarez.. Get Cavani + Nani...
:lol:
Suarez was supposed to be a smart move as the player was expected to want out and we were touted on pole. Turns out none of it is true.
Cavani+Nani = 70m MINIMUM I don't like the expression, but it must be close to a cold day in hell for Marotta to spend that kind of money on two players... and even then it would be doubtful. I don't know whom are we going to sell and to which team, but Manchester wouldn't be interested in any player we are willing to depart with. Perhaps Marotta would do wonders with Cavani or our president will intervene... :claire:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even if he would want to move, do you think Suarez would say it openly while season is still going on? (and no one bidded yet) Its only expected and professional to say you will respect your contract.

Apr 29, 2006
Even if he would want to move, do you think Suarez would say it openly while season is still going on? (and no one bidded yet) Its only expected and professional to say you will respect your contract.
He might say nothing - no interview/no comments on the future/blurry comments ... Besides he doesn't strike me as a guy versed in politics. Anyway I am grasping at straws and would be happy to be wrong. Suarez at around 25m would be the best deal on the market for us imho.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:agree:

---------- Post added 16.04.2012 at 17:48 ----------

He might say nothing - no interview/no comments on the future/blurry comments ... Besides he doesn't strike me as a guy versed in politics. Anyway I am grasping at straws and would be happy to be wrong. Suarez at around 25m would be the best deal on the market for us imho.
well no comments still means something , you say you will stay to calm the waters , saying nothing may mean that you want to leave . As for politics , players are tutored what to say , he has an agent for a reason and guys who deal with their public image . I am not saying that everything that comes out of their mouth is planned , but in some occasions they say what they need to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)