Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
4.5M after tax, perhaps?
That 7m would have been after tax, and I agree with Suns. He could go to a bigger team and get anything from Buffon wages upwards.

man, just lets learn from the past and dont give amauri wages to newcomers. I think we need to do a clause to a salary improvement depending on performance. No more money for free. If Cavani or any big name comes... they need to prove themselves before getting those wages....nothing guarantees us that cavani or anyone would not be a flop...and them we are stuck with crappy dudes and lots of wages.
Cavani has proven himself so much more than Amauri ever did. Cavani is miles ahead of that Amauri.

I really hope Higuain doesn't go there.
It would fucking suck indeed. They should keep Tevez.

Tuttosport: Juventus look to Meireles & Asamoah to bolster the midfield
Meh-reles. I don't really like him.

Apr 29, 2006
Tuttosport: Juventus look to Meireles & Asamoah to bolster the midfield
Meh-reles. I don't really like him.
Me neither. Nor the idea of getting more than one midfielder this summer. What happened to all the youngsters and when are we going to play them? :boh: I don't even want Pogba if that Veratti kid is coming. :(

That 7m would have been after tax, and I agree with Suns. He could go to a bigger team and get anything from Buffon wages upwards.
Surely he can, but I am quite certain there are other incentives in joining Juventus(including other form of payments :smoke: ). And he doesn't have to leave the country, study new language. I and many others would prefer to live in Italy and earn 1, rather than live in the UK and earn 2.
Cavani has proven himself so much more than Amauri ever did. Cavani is miles ahead of that Amauri.
Yes he is. But he isn't more proven than Dzeko. Dzeko doesn't get much higher salary and is on his way to a lower one.
It would fucking suck indeed. They should keep Tevez.
Tevez is a beast indeed. I would be happy if he manages to win the title for them, because that will turn City into a real circus. Goes to show what a winner Man Cini is. :ghey:

About the player we must get I would put Suarez on the top of the list as well. It's not that I am such a fan of him, but his versatility and eye for goal is exactly what this team needs. His game is like shaped specially for our current team. I do realize a CF is a must, but if Cavani would cost us a Dzeko/Torres+Suarez I would chose the latter any day. :ultra:

athas

Jul 15, 2007
1.Vucinic-Cavani-Pepe . Cavani 40M

2.Vuninic-Matri/Quag-Suarez . Suarez 30M

Same wage, 4M +.
Which ones will you choose? I will take the latter, Cavani is great, but Suarez will add so much for this team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yesterday everyone thought his salary alone would be 4.6M...

Juve have reportedly offered €2.3m per season wages, doubling what he currently earns at Napoli, and a transfer fee of €60m could be enough to prompt a sale.

May 22, 2007
That doesn't make sense.

---------- Post added 15.04.2012 at 11:55 ----------

Surely he can, but I am quite certain there are other incentives in joining Juventus(including other form of payments :smoke: ). And he doesn't have to leave the country, study new language. I and many others would prefer to live in Italy and earn 1, rather than live in the UK and earn 2.
That's up to him, I'd be worried if City came into contention. I'm sure we can offer up to around Buffon's wages, not sure about beyond that.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I remember discussions of Cavani being on €1.3 mill at Napoli while Amauri was on €4 mill here. I thought Napoli renewed his contract and gave him higher wages. If they didn't, then Ahmed is right about his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)