Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know, he has been proved from like 3 -4 seasons now... but man... amauri :p

dont you feel it? the pain? the money wasted in flops?

god forbid cavani will never ever be the flop dat guy was.... but stilll whats with giving millions like if they were peanuts? Let them demonstrate their worth i say. We are not madrid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Only 4.5m a year for a player like Cavani after his next switch? Dude could easily get around 7 million.
Getting your salary doubled could very lucrative and appealing to Cavani, but I know what you mean a Man City can come around and offer triple that.

I rather see Juventus go in low with a 4.5M offer than go in high and move up from there. Bargaining FTW

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we want to sign 'top' players then we have to offer these kind of terms.

also, Cavani is doing the business at national and CL level, don't think he has anything left to prove in terms of his quality.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
(Storari)
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
(Caceres) - (Bonucci) - (Ogbonna) - (Chiellini)
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
(Padoin/Marrone) - (Verratti) - (Asamoah)
Giovinco - Cavani - Vucinic
(Pepe) - (Matri/Quag) - (Destro/Gio)​

It's possible. :tuttosport:

Jul 1, 2010
Giovinco can't play Pepe's position, he doesn't backtrack enough and that would compromise the solidity of our formation. If Giovinco were to come back, it would be for Vucinic's place.

We need a proper winger to replace Pepe, not a SS.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giovinco can't play Pepe's position, he doesn't backtrack enough and that would compromise the solidity of our formation. If Giovinco were to come back, it would be for Vucinic's place.

We need a proper winger to replace Pepe, not a SS.
While this is true.... there is a possibility that Conte changes his playstyle and behaviour...and forces him to cooperate with the team defensively or simply benchwarm. It seems all players respect him, so in order to gain conte´s approval, he will cooperate to change his mindset?. Lets remember that everyone wants to do good under conte.

That being said, yeh, vucinic seems to be the most natural place for giovinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)