Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Iaquinta 3.5M (We'd be lucky to get one tbh)

Melo 16M (lets say Gala pay the agreed 13M) (They're already trying to talk that down, aren't they? I say 10 would be more accurate)

Ziegler 7.7M (Make that two, isn't he loaned out to some small club in the middle of bumblefuck with no exposure?)

Krasic 16M (yeah ok. 10 I say)

Pazienza 5.5M (Udinese won't pay that. We could sell him for 3-4 because he's a pretty good player imo)

Elia 7M (mhm)

Motta 2.6M :)howler:)

Martinez 3.5M (another mill and we'll call it a package deal with Iaquinta, they really robbe us considering how much we've paid)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Melo and Krasic combined should be at least €20m, Elia would push it to mid-late 20s, so I'd say more.

As well as selling Iaquinta, Krasic, Melo, Elia, Ziegler, Motta, Martinez and Pazienza we've got to make a decision on the likes of Giovinco, Ekdal, Pasquato, Giandonato, Pinsoglio, Rossi, Lanzafame, Taider, Boniperti and about 25 other kids.

Grosso and Manninger to be released. Borriello no option taken. Estigarribia option probably not taken up. Giaccherini option probably taken. Caceres option definitely taken. Then the issue with Del Piero.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Goal.com just reported Juventus are keen on signing Cavani, and doubling his salary to 4.5M a year.

Even though its not really credible, I love it. :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Goal.com just reported Juventus are keen on signing Cavani, and doubling his salary to 4.5M a year.

Even though its not really credible, I love it. :D
Only 4.5m a year for a player like Cavani after his next switch? Dude could easily get around 7 million.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
man, just lets learn from the past and dont give amauri wages to newcomers. I think we need to do a clause to a salary improvement depending on performance. No more money for free. If Cavani or any big name comes... they need to prove themselves before getting those wages....nothing guarantees us that cavani or anyone would not be a flop...and them we are stuck with crappy dudes and lots of wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)