Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Cavani - Vucinic

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Caceres - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - De Ceglie
Cavani - Vucinic​

That's probably what we're going for in the summer. Cavani and some nice depth signings. (Asamoah, Ogbonna,Sakho, Cissokho, Ayew, etc)
Cavani and the Brothers :touched:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
DC seems pretty useless in a 3-5-2.
Watching Madrid play now and fmd, we 're a fair way off.

Buffon
Pepe - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Caceres
Cavani - Vucinic(on a rare day)

might match them.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
DC seems pretty useless in a 3-5-2.
Watching Madrid play now and fmd, we 're a fair way off.

Buffon
Pepe - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Caceres
Cavani - Vucinic(on a rare day)

might match them.
they are also playing with the 19th in the table ,in terms of game and tactics i think we are better in terms of players we are normally not but with a winger and a striker i think we can play it with them

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
they are also playing with the 19th in the table ,in terms of game and tactics i think we are better in terms of players we are normally not but with a winger and a striker i think we can play it with them
It's the tempo/speed that will kill us. We look quick in serie a but these top CL teams will dominate possession. Best solution is to have brilliant counter-attack like Napoli.
Cavani is a must tbh.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Cavani (CF) - 30M + Player
Giovinco (Winger) - 8M
Asamoah (LCM/RCM) - 10M + Pazienza
Ogbonna (CB/LB) - 12M

~60M. :)

Significantly upgraded all of our departments.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Cavani (CF) - 30M + Player
Giovinco (Winger) - 8M
Asamoah (LCM/RCM) - 10M + Pazienza
Ogbonna (CB/LB) - 12M

~60M. :)

Significantly upgraded all of our departments.
:tuttosport:

But I would prefer to sign another midfielder to play deep in a holding role to replace Pirlo some now and then.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Never heard of a player called Salman.

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 22:57 ----------

he would score a ton of goals. he has already proven thst he can in both England and CL as well.

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 13:00 ----------

would you guys rather:

Jovetic-Matri-Vucinic

or

Pepe-Cavani-Vucinic

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 13:00 ----------

would you guys rather:

Jovetic-Matri-Vucinic

or

Pepe-Cavani-Vucinic
Pepe-Cavani-Vucini

Pepe-Cavani-Vucinic

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
been forever since i posted

I gotta say all we are missing are quality strikers to really be considered as a major force once more. Given next season will be extremely tougher with european commitment of the highest level for first time since 2009-2010 we need to really make a big splash now

3 year absence from cl calls for a big mercato to ensure this does not happen again

I would break the bank for suarez and cavani! they would be phenomenal together upfront

For midfield, we have a lot of prospects already. I would go for Pogba since he is cheap and co own verratti and keep him at pescara to grow. We also have bouy and appelt. I would sign montolivo since he is free also.

For defence, we will most def sign caceres for 8 mil. All we need is one more depth signing.

We have a lot of deadwood to sell.

Ziegler can go for around 4-5 million at least having played a lot for fener
Melo can be sold for around 8 mill. His outburst at Riera will cost us a few million. He was a big mistake for 20+
Iaquinta can go for around 2
Motta can go for around 3
Martinez can go for around 3
Pazienza can go for around 4-5
Pasquato can go for around 5
Giandonato for around 2-3
Ekdal's half for 1.5-2
Immobile's other half for around 5
Padoin i would sell for around 3-4..he has failed to come in and let players such as marchi and vidal rest
Elia would go for 7
Krasic for 11-12

Thats close to 60million, a hell of wages shaven off and we stil have not decided on giovinco

Essentially we would have after sales

GK:Buffon, Storari
Def: Lichsteiner,Caceres,Chiellini,Barzagli,Bonucci,De Ceglie
Mid:prilo,Marchisio,Vidal,Marrone,Bouy,Appelt,Giacherini.Pepe
Att:Vucinic,Quaq,Matri,Del Piero(i have a feeling hed want one last shot at cl)

I would add Cavani and Suarez. They would cost not more than 75 million together. If we manage to get both I would sell one of Quaq or Matri. I really like Matri but i do not feel he has Conte's complete confidence and as such would not perform as well as he could under Conte's tutelage. He would also go for around 10. In that case I would bring Giovinco back.

In midfield, I would add Pogba and Montolivo for free. As subs in rotation they would be good especially since they are free. Also Marrone and our potential prospects in Bouy and Appelt and we have a lot of options there. I would co own Verratti and keep him with Pescara to develop further. He seems like a Pirlo kind off player.

In defence I do not see the reason to splurge big either. Our defence is top notch this season. All we need is a versatile defender, someone like Caceres or Chiellini, who can play in the middle and also on the wing. More of a depth signing.

My dream team for next year

Buffon(Storari)

Lich(Caceres)-Barza(New defender)-Chiellini(Bonucci)-De Ceglie(Chiellini/new defender)

Marchi(Montolivo)-Pirlo(Bouy/Marrone)-Vidal(Pogba)

Giovinco(Vucnic)-Cavani(Quaq)-Suarez(Pepe)

LEft with Del piero and Giacherrini.

This way i would see a very bright future for the club

We need to make a huge splash on two star strikers. We have absolutely no one besides Matri imo who can consistently score double digits every year. Quaq is a great player but his scoring record is not that great for a first choice striker in a big club

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm going to have to say an RWF like Suarez is going to bring in a lot more than a CF IMO. Not to knock on the talent, just in terms of mobility and gameplay, going from Pepe to Suarez > going from Matri to Cavani. I feel the team will see a bigger difference if the RWF is fixed first, because Mqtri can score goals. Cavani would do a good job but we are forgetting he plays next to somebody like Lavezzi and Hamsik. What is he going to bring to the table playing next to Vucinic and Pepe. Napoli has a stellar supporting cast for Cavani. He's not going to look as dangerous with Pepe next to him, what I mean is, his impact will be negligible even if he is as good as everybody is making him out to be. Don't know hoe many of you agree but for me Vucinic-Matri/Quag-Suarez > Vucinic-Cavani-Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)