Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd definitely sacrifice Matri for Cavani but I don't see Napoli taking three of our not very good players when they can take offers from all over Europe in cold hard cash. Unless Cavani pushes for a move here, not much we can do but outbid the others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And Palermo's Cavani is better than Teplice's Dzeko :confused:

We're talking about a player who's improving with age, which is very normal (to be better at 24 than you were at 22) and a player who's doing the opposite.
Take the form aside. Cavani is simply the better player. They both have similar flaws, but even in those aspects of the game which aren't their forte, Cavani is better than Edin.
I know, I know.

engireman

May 26, 2009
Dzeko and Cavani are unrealistic target for me in the summer. There are following reasons: ManCity may try to offload Balotelli in the summer, also may do same to Tevez. So they would be reluctant to sell Dzeko to us, until we offer attractive amounts of money. Additionally, there are annual salary issue for Dzeko and they eliminated other competition too early this year and rarely use Dzeko this term. In the summer, City will persuade Dzeko to stay and promise more first team opportunity.
Cavani is out of money for us, other rich team will outbid us and take Cavani, especially ManCity, Chelsea.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I was just asking if Cavani could play on the wing. He has such a good work rate and stamina, so I was just wondering if he could play the position.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol:
still ronaldo wouldn't score as much as in spain if he were to come in italy
he would score a ton of goals. he has already proven thst he can in both England and CL as well.

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 13:00 ----------

would you guys rather:

Jovetic-Matri-Vucinic

or

Pepe-Cavani-Vucinic

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 13:00 ----------

would you guys rather:

Jovetic-Matri-Vucinic

or

Pepe-Cavani-Vucinic

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Cavani - Vucinic

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Caceres - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - De Ceglie
Cavani - Vucinic​

That's probably what we're going for in the summer. Cavani and some nice depth signings. (Asamoah, Ogbonna, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)