Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I would take Cavani over Dzeko any day of the week.

Cavani is PERFECT for this team. He has the flair and goal scoring ability of Ibra, and the workrate and deisre of, well, Antonio Conte.
:toast:

Also agree with DiMaria supporters. Getting a Winger who tracks back is probably even more important than replacing Vucinic(creative SS).

Without Pepe's role, we are forced to play 3-5-2. Needs cover.

Vucinic/Quags/ADP - Cavani/Quags/Matri - Pepe/DiMaria?/?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Are we actually having this debate over who is better between Cavani and Dzeko? It's not even an argument, Cavani is oceans better than Dzeko. Cavani beats him in every department you'd ask for in a striker.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Are we actually having this debate over who is better between Cavani and Dzeko? It's not even an argument, Cavani is oceans better than Dzeko. Cavani beats him in every department you'd ask for in a striker.
:agree:

I like Dzeko but Cavani is not only better in everything, he'll also be much more suited to our style.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes Charles, we all love Cavani. But does that price seem fair to you?
No, it doesn't seem fair, but that's the economics of football today.

If the three players mentioned in the deal are going the other way, plus another 15 million, I would do that in a heartbeat, considering 2 of the three are now rendered useless as it is, and Cavani is such a huge upgrade over Matri, I feel silly even mentioning it.

Let it be known though, that I do like Matri, but if he has to be sacrificed for Cavani, then so be it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
SOmeone we know?

And that Dzeko is better than Palermo's Cavani :D

But yeah, Cavani would be the sick.
And Palermo's Cavani is better than Teplice's Dzeko :confused:

We're talking about a player who's improving with age, which is very normal (to be better at 24 than you were at 22) and a player who's doing the opposite.
Take the form aside. Cavani is simply the better player. They both have similar flaws, but even in those aspects of the game which aren't their forte, Cavani is better than Edin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)