Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I know its tuttocrap but if Naples 'the flooded city' Soccer like all the players mentioned throw them all in there and a bit of cash and done deal that shit :D.

JoJo will be wasted in Florence, they aren't going anywhere in a hurry, except maybe to Serie B :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd rather we not sell two of our strikers. We need to build on what we have, not tear it down FFS.

Sell the ACTUAL deadwood (Elia, Iaquinta, Krasic :(, Melo, Ziegler, Grosso) keep our good/great players and solid squadies, and add 2 (or hopefully 3) WC players to our ranks. Simple, niggas.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bianconero81? He's gonna die of excitement and relief :D
:lol: Poor guy tho. I hope he comes back and proves himself, but as far away as possible from Juventus.

In all honesty, Rossi's injury might be a blessing in disguise for us. Imagine Giovinco (given that Rossi is now injured and Gio is likely to see more playing time as a result) explodes at the Euros as a super sub or something. We could potentially utilize him in deals for JoJo, Cavani, or even Sanchez :D

Hopefully both Fiorentina and Parma get relegated (unlikely I know).

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 21:03 ----------

Biancerno71 or whatever is gonna get so fucked up after this weekend, he'll only be sober after 6months when Rossi is fit again.

---------- Post added 13.04.2012 at 18:01 ----------

Atleast this team has some structure unlike some other teams I see here. Kolarov is wanted by Inter according to Branca tho :confused:
:lol: I was actually so fucking drunk last night, way before Rossi tore his ACL. I drove drunk and ended up jumping in the river.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
just read.

:sergio:

Seriously, the only thing he would ever win with Fiorentina would be Serie B if they get relegated.

What an idiot.

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 10:11 ----------

I'd rather we not sell two of our strikers. We need to build on what we have, not tear it down FFS.

Sell the ACTUAL deadwood (Elia, Iaquinta, Krasic :(, Melo, Ziegler, Grosso) keep our good/great players and solid squadies, and add 2 (or hopefully 3) WC players to our ranks. Simple, niggas.
This.

+rep

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't really think Jovetic is being serious. If he is, then good for him.

Is Cavani worth 50-60? Maybe 50, but that's a lot of money. 40 is the highest I would go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: I was actually so fucking drunk last night, way before Rossi tore his ACL. I drove drunk and ended up jumping in the river.
:sergio:

Jovetic wants to stay and rot in Florence. I say all chips on Dzeko, rather than spend 60m on Cavani :)howler:) then use the rest to try and get a deal on Suarez

Suarez-Dzeko-Vucinic/Giovinco

:tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't really think Jovetic is being serious. If he is, then good for him.

Is Cavani worth 50-60? Maybe 50, but that's a lot of money. 40 is the highest I would go.
No, no player in Italy is worth 50m dollars, fuck that. I wouldn't even go to 40m, even that is ridic.

As for Jovetic...Vucinic better make a phone call and tell that chap to STFU and ask to transfer to Juve.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
50-60M for Cavani? I just think its a fabrication from the media. They don't know real numbers yet. Hopefully they're right about us opening negotiations though.

CAVANI!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, no player in Italy is worth 50m dollars, fuck that. I wouldn't even go to 40m, even that is ridic.

As for Jovetic...Vucinic better make a phone call and tell that chap to STFU and ask to transfer to Juve.
Euros, not Dollars :D

Cavani >> Dzeko even though Dzeko is a very good player. However Dzeko + Suarez/JoJo >> Cavani + Farfan :yuck: :inter:

Ozil :tuttosport:

Drinking :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Jul 1, 2010

Cavani >> Dzeko even though Dzeko is a very good player. However Dzeko + Suarez/JoJo >> Cavani + Farfan :yuck: :inter:

If you want a CF with a SS like Jovetic or Suarez, that means Pepe starting (Vucinic doesn't help enough defensively to play his position).

I'd rather we have something like that:

Vucinic-Cavani/Dzeko-Nani/Di Maria

Jul 1, 2010

If you want a CF with a SS like Jovetic or Suarez, that means Pepe starting (Vucinic doesn't help enough defensively to play his position).

Our first priority should be a quality CF and our second, a cracking RW. We can always buy a quality SS to bench Vucinic next summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm starting to hate Dzeko.
:shifty:

---------- Post added 14.04.2012 at 10:32 ----------

Di maria helps out in defense?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fair play to Jovetic if he actually does stay at Fiorentina. He'll be called a pussy/small club player if he stays and a mercenary/liar if he leaves, can't really win.
This. I think he's just saying that to help Fiorentina get more money out of him but if he decides to stay, I understand.

And yeah, I'd rather have Suarez+Dzeko over Cavani + medium good winger.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would take Cavani over Dzeko any day of the week.

Cavani is PERFECT for this team. He has the flair and goal scoring ability of Ibra, and the workrate and deisre of, well, Antonio Conte.

he would fit this team so well, but I said that months ago on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)