Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Signing a new contract means nothing; Nedved signed a new contract with Lazio days/weeks before being transferred to Juventus.

It just allows the club more leverage when it comes to transfer negotiations.
It's probably not the case here,as there were many reports already that Conte was convinced by Quag,so him Matri & Vucinic all will stay here.
It means 2 forwards will be signed.
And if believe to rumors it will be 1 top & 1 young talented forwards.

Apr 29, 2006
Thoughts on Ganso for about 15 mils? Depending on his salary expectations I would take the gamble. He is young, has talent and could be sold for 8-10 anytime.
Him to compete with Marchisio... Or maybe a LW/AMC like Pavel?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Thoughts on Ganso for about 15 mils? Depending on his salary expectations I would take the gamble. He is young, has talent and could be sold for 8-10 anytime.
Him to compete with Marchisio... Or maybe a LW/AMC like Pavel?
no , i would let him stay where he is

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's how Raiola operates. I hope we don't get Pogba though; I'd rather we go for Verrati. If we want to maintain our Italian identity, or promote the purchase of Italian talent, at least we should be going for guys like Verrati and Destro, players with talent and potential, as opposed to the Curcis, Borriellos, and Natalis.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Im not sure about Pogba.

From wikipedia:
On 31 July 2009, Pogba announced that he was departing Le Havre to join the youth academy of Manchester United in England. The move stunned his parent club as it allegedly had a "non-solicitation agreement" with Pogba, which was agreed to by not only the player, but also his parents in 2006. The agreement, which was in place until the end of the 2009–10 season, allowed Le Havre to signed Pogba to an aspirant (youth) contract once the player met specific age and scholarship requirements.[11] On 1 August, Le Havre released an official statement on its website criticizing Manchester United and the Pogba family.[10] Le Havre also announced its intent to ask FIFA to probe the situation.[12]

Now he screws Manchester United in a similar way. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...n-are-so-upset-to-see-him-go-to-Juventus.html

All together he seems to be just a true "money grabbing whore".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Calciomercato reporting that Juventus will pay Pogba a €23k per week salary & €2m to his agent Raiola

:andy2:
It's a lot if it's just the fee for handling a deal for Pogba.

If, in reality, it is largely a goodwill fee to get Raiola onside and working closely with Juve, it wouldn't be a bad move.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's a lot if it's just the fee for handling a deal for Pogba.

If, in reality, it is largely a goodwill fee to get Raiola onside and working closely with Juve, it wouldn't be a bad move.
:agree:

I like this Raiola chap. The man is smooth and has some pretty damn good talent on his books. Keep him close, give him the 2m and lets keep this guy in our pocket when we need him.

May 22, 2007
Raiola's commission, should it happen.

I think it's obvious that Pogba is a merc, and he has the best agent to be one as well. Would probably be worth taking him though for the talent he's supposed to have, even if it gets a big fee down the line because he wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)