Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our front line is a priority. We must buy 2 quality players up front; that's not even debatable or negotiable. We are likely going to be coming up against high quality opposition in the CL, and to break them down we are going to need some firepower and creativity up front.

Suarez/JoJo + Dzeko would be ideal (as I honestly don't think we can acquire Cavani, Higuain, Benzema, Hazard, Gotze). I'd even go as far as to say we can buy both Jojo and Suarez, as I'm sure Suarez would score far more goals in this Juventus setup than at Liverpool. I'd even be happy with Suarez/JoJo + Rossi if we don't have enough money.

I still believe Zac's 25 Million + Sales valuation is absolute BS. However, I don't think we have 80-100 Million to spend. I'd say we are likely going to have a budget of 40-50 Million + Sales.

My Realistic Mercato:

Suarez/JoJo: 30 Million Euros
Dzeko: Loan + an obligation to buy for 25 Million Euros (Pay City 12 Million up front to show them that we are serious)
Asamoah: 11 Million + Pazienza
Nesta: Free
Verrati: 5 Million for 50%
Destro: 7 Million for 50%

Total: 65 Million Euros

Selling Krasic, Melo, Elia, and Ziegler should raise at least 30 Million Euros.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1) :tup:
2) If he can play for a senior team, why not?
$) :tup:
#) I am running out of arguments & symbols. The New Buffon to understudy the Real Buffon.

---------- Post added 10.04.2012 at 10:50 ----------

Our front line is a priority. We must buy 2 quality players up front; that's not even debatable or negotiable. We are likely going to be coming up against high quality opposition in the CL, and to break them down we are going to need some firepower and creativity up front.

Suarez/JoJo + Dzeko would be ideal (as I honestly don't think we can acquire Cavani, Higuain, Benzema, Hazard, Gotze). I'd even go as far as to say we can buy both Jojo and Suarez, as I'm sure Suarez would score far more goals in this Juventus setup than at Liverpool. I'd even be happy with Suarez/JoJo + Rossi if we don't have enough money.

I still believe Zac's 25 Million + Sales valuation is absolute BS. However, I don't think we have 80-100 Million to spend. I'd say we are likely going to have a budget of 40-50 Million + Sales.

My Realistic Mercato:

Suarez/JoJo: 30 Million Euros
Dzeko: Loan + an obligation to buy for 25 Million Euros (Pay City 12 Million up front to show them that we are serious)
Asamoah: 11 Million + Pazienza
Nesta: Free
Verrati: 5 Million for 50%
Destro: 7 Million for 50%

Total: 65 Million Euros

Selling Krasic, Melo, Elia, and Ziegler should raise at least 30 Million Euros.
Of all that you mentioned Dzeko and I agree.

I forgot about Nesta for free in my post. If we bring him, we don't need a new LB IMO until the following season. We can use Chiellini there if necessary because we would have Nesta, Caceres, Barzagli, & Bonucci and if it were up to me :)D) Sorensen would be there too.

May 22, 2007
:D

Leali should get first team playing time at his age. With Buffon and Storari here, we need someone that is like a Manninger to be backup. Nothing fancy.

50% for Destro at €7m sounds a lot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ideally, I'd take Higuain, Cavani, and Benzema over Dzeko. Any sane person would :p

However, Dzeko is a very good option, and would cost substantially less.

I feel we don't need to tamper with the defense and midfield (even less so) too much. Strengthening an attack comprising the likes of Pepe and Matri has got to be the priority.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

Leali should get first team playing time at his age. With Buffon and Storari here, we need someone that is like a Manninger to be backup. Nothing fancy.

50% for Destro at €7m sounds a lot.
Fine.

I say bring back Immobile instead and use that 7m to give Man City for Dzeko for the option to loan and buy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ideally, I'd take Higuain, Cavani, and Benzema over Dzeko. Any sane person would :p

However, Dzeko is a very good option, and would cost substantially less.

I feel we don't need to tamper with the defense and midfield (even less so) too much. Strengthening an attack comprising the likes of Pepe and Matri has got to be the priority.
A.) :(
B.) :)

We need to improve the offense. I've been saying that since Trez left. Hell, even before that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)