Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Suarez would effectively replace Vucinic as he doesn't track back enough to play on the right side, we need a real winger for that position.

We need someone like Nani or Di Maria for the RW spot, both are unlikely to come though.
we should hazard. he would not cost more than 15- 20 mill.

bayern signed shaqiri for 9 m plus bonuses. proof that these promising kids are not sky high in cost as fake gurus like mark, nicholas,and badass would have you believe

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Suarez would effectively replace Vucinic as he doesn't track back enough to play on the right side, we need a real winger for that position.

We need someone like Nani or Di Maria for the RW spot, both are unlikely to come though.
As great as our midfield is at retrieving balls, applying pressure and at closing spaces, I don't think we're in absolute need of a right winger that tracks back. If the player we'll buy for the right wing happens to track back, then this is definitely great. If not, no big loss.

Out of the two options you mentioned, Nani would be my pick though as I'm not fond of Di Maria.

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 22:01 ----------

we should hazard. he would not cost more than 15- 20 mill.

bayern signed shaqiri for 9 m plus bonuses. proof that these promising kids are not sky high in cost as fake gurus like mark, nicholas,and badass would have you believe
Hazard is two times more hyped than Shaqiri, though; I'd be surprised if Lille sell for a sum below 30 - 25 millions.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can't believe Shaqiri only cost 9 million. Hazard shouldn't go for more than 15, maybe 30 either. He sucked dick in CL, especially considering his team had the easiest fucking group of all.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
There is Chelsea but that doesn't change anything...your point still stands.
Haha, thank you. I'd completely neglected them because it seems a foregone conclusion that they'll get knocked out by Barcelona. I shouldn't be so presumptuous though. Hopefully, they'll knock out the Cules.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Juve's 4-3-3 can hold up as it is just now because it has Pepe and Juve are significantly more athletic than pretty much everyone in Serie A.

Taking on good, athletic teams from England or Germany in the CL, I think there would be a danger of Juve being overrun if they had a winger who really didn't help out much defensively.
Key point really.
As long as Pirlo is in mid, we need a workrate winger against top CL teams, no question.

I 'd also prefer a fwd like Rossi, who can make off-the shoulder runs, especially against the CL teams who will press us and keep us pinned back. HIquain won't be much better than Matri if we don't provide support but at least Rossi can provide a different dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)