Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What do you think of the idea of signing Nesta for free?
Nesta is the best CB I've seen and he's put in performances this season against Barca that I doubt anyone else in the world could put in just now.

However, I wouldn't sign him.

Too injury prone and he is right at the tipping point just now - he can still put in the odd great performance, but you can see he's having to put himself under extraordinary strain to stay at that level.

Given his physical state, I suspect this season will be the last one in which he is able to put in great performaces and you'll see him go downhill next year and look very ordinary most of the time.

I hope he retires at the end of this season so that he goes out when he can still just about cut it at the top level rather than spending another season or two in decline.
And what do you think about Hulk for the right winger role?
I don't rate Hulk at all and he'd cost a fortune.

The key thing for the winger role is to not sign someone or to sign a really good player.

Don't bother wasting money by making an okay signing who won't really add much to the team.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
You make it sound like you're comparing Ronaldo with Amauri.

Nani has been brilliant for Manchester and he's an amazing player. Not just that but he plays in a tough league, unlike Mickey Mouse league where Di Maria plays. He had 13 goals and 13 assist while season before that he had 13 goals and 17 assists.

Di Maria is a good player, don't get me wrong, but Nani is amazing. Would Di Maria do that in EPL? I $#@!ing doubt it while I'm pretty sure Nani would eat those guys in Spain.
LMAO at this post. EPL fanboyism at its best. The "mickey mouse" league as you call it has 2 out of 4 champions league semi-final spots and 3 out 4 Europa league spots. EPL, none.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I don't rate Hulk at all and he'd cost a fortune.

The key thing for the winger role is to not sign someone or to sign a really good player.

Don't bother wasting money by making an okay signing who won't really add much to the team.
Good to know. :tup: Thanks.

You said CB should be one of our pirorities. Who do you sugest? Would you aim for a solid first team CB or a backup CB? What about the LB position? Do you think that DC is good enough to be our starting LB next season?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good to know. :tup: Thanks.

You said CB should be one of our pirorities. Who do you sugest? Would you aim for a solid first team CB or a backup CB? What about the LB position? Do you think that DC is good enough to be our starting LB next season?
I'd be signing a starting CB and playing Chiellini LB.

I'd put in a cheeky bid for Vidic. See if Man Utd think they can do without him after they've won the league without him in the last several months.

Would have to put him through a pretty serious medical, though, to check out his knee.

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 23:32 ----------

Valencia.
How much manchowder paid for him?
About £15m, as I recall.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I'd be signing a starting CB and playing Chiellini LB.

I'd put in a cheeky bid for Vidic. See if Man Utd think they can do without him after they've won the league without him in the last several months.

Would have to put him through a pretty serious medical, though, to check out his knee.
I personally wouldnt gamble on Vidic cause of the injuries. Id rather sign young CB (Hummels, Dede) and let him battle for the starting spot. I also prefer a proper LB, Giorgio is better as a CB I think.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Because he's a carbon copy of Krasic but with much better end product.

He wouldn't get the space in Italy as he gets in England, and once he's one and one with his man he rarely dribbles past him.

Same reason I don't want Bale.

Valencia is a very good winger but I think he wouldn't be as effective on the continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)